Price Check 40 Pairs Please Help

Those are the Air Jordan 5 retro "Floridian". I think a fair price for those would be around $140.

Shoe #8 I found one of these. The other is somewhere in here. It's Grade School size but I don't know what size exactly.

The first shoe is the Air Jordan Dub Zero. They aren't very popular so the value is in the $30-40 range. The second ones are the Jordan Spizikes, and they are worth about $50

The first shoe is the Air Jordan Dub Zero. They aren't very popular so the value is in the $30-40 range. The second ones are the Jordan Spizikes, and they are worth about $50
I thought I had hit the jackpot with those. They look like they would be pricey.

Thanks RickyRiebel for all of your help. I would not know what to price these at all if you weren't helping me.

Shoe #10 Size 6.5Y

Shoe #12

I haven't tried to clean these yet but they are in great shape. Grade School size.

Shoe #10 is the Air Jordan son of mars. Id price them at 40-60. Shoe number 11 is the nike air force 1 low. Im not sure what that color way is called but id price them around 50. Shoe number 12 is the Air Jordan 8.0 Aqua. You can buy a brand new pair of them for about 100, so id say those are worth around 50, give or take a little.

Thanks RickyRiebel for all of your help. I would not know what to price these at all if you weren't helping me.
Just a little friendly observation, but since he's helping you with such a significant amount of pairs, it might be nice to show a little courtesy and give a thumbs up here and there 
wink.gif

(It's the little Green thumbs up icon at the bottom of each post)

Back
Top Bottom