Price Check: DS KD 2 Supreme Scoring Titles Size 13

These were going for 50 on jimmyjazz.com a couple weeks ago, which em being a promo model i doubt much more...are you considering selling? i may be interested

Hi i recently found this same exact pair on one of my flea market hunts  last weekend. i picked these up based on the fact that i never really seen this pair in persona and it had PROMO tags on it. I know the ones i found were in worn but still pretty good condition and it was a size 11.5; just wondering what did you do with your pair and did you ever found more info on them; i know that there is another pair that looks just like this that general; released in stores but these have  promo code on them just wondering what they are worth? heres a picture of the promo tag 

Ok i understand, i'm certain they'll be worth at least $300 i agree with you... so would these qualify as PROMO? SAMPLE? or what? I would like to know a little more about this pair Also does anyone know or can verify the dates of these?. Any other KD enthusiast out here...?  It would seem to me that Season SU10 would be the equivalent of 2010 is that correct? them being KD2 and we're already on KD's 6th signature KD 6 thats perfect date timing for the 2010 season. Can someone who's an expert confirm? Also how rare are these i've only seen one pair on ebay and its well over $700 DS... i guess these not being DS would range somewhere between $250-$400 ? any suggestions?

Everything is correct. These are KD2. Promo sample just means pairs that were given out directly by Nike. Unless there is any notable differences, the value doesn't really change much if at all compared to retail version. SU10 means summer 2010. My number still stands $300+.

Also, as Rick on Pawn Stars would say "that's what they're listed for but not what they're selling for" in regards to the pair that is $700.

Back
Top Bottom