Price check. Penny II in black and Eggplant Foamposites, both sz. 10

What is a fair price for each of these?
Both are DS, new in box with receipts. I don't think I've ever put either on. The last time I looked at the Eggplants, there was some signs of yellowing but nothing unusual.
Any advice is appreciated. Not trying to make maximum money here. Just thinking I need to move some unused shoes lately.
Thanks.

*edit* The Foams are from the first release in 2009. Production dates are 8/08-10/08, if that matters.

Last edited:
What is a fair price for each of these?
Both are DS, new in box with receipts. I don't think I've ever put either on. The last time I looked at the Eggplants, there was some signs of yellowing but nothing unusual.
Any advice is appreciated. Not trying to make maximum money here. Just thinking I need to move some unused shoes lately.
Thanks.

*edit* The Foams are from the first release in 2009. Production dates are 8/08-10/08, if that matters.
  • Well as for the Penny II Flight Club has it for 
[table][tr][td]low[/td][td]average[/td][td]high[/td][/tr][tr][td]$290[/td][td]$320[/td][td]
$325
[/td][/tr][/table]
As for it on Ebay they tend to start around $200 and end around low $300s
  • For the Foams I have seen them go around $400 even with the minor yellowing. Usually though on Ebay i have been seeing them a lot lower due to the Barkleys coming out. I have seen them from about $180- max about $300.
Hope it helps

fdfd

Back
Top Bottom