Prince, Passes Away at 57.

My mind is still blown that Prince died. It's pretty much all I've thought about since the news broke. Crazy how a stranger's death can impact you like that.

He was just one of those people that felt like they'd be around forever.

What were y'all fav songs Prince records?

It's hard to pick one, but Little Red Corvette was always dope. Especially when I grew up and realized what he was talking about. Ya boy was great writer.

and the ride...

I said, and the ride... is sooo smooothhhhhhhhhh YOU MUST BE A LIMOUSINE!!!!!

My bad I'm caught up

What were y'all fav songs Prince records?

It's hard to pick one, but Little Red Corvette was always dope. Especially when I grew up and realized what he was talking about. Ya boy was great writer.

and the ride...

I said, and the ride... is sooo smooothhhhhhhhhh YOU MUST BE A LIMOUSINE!!!!!

My bad I'm caught up
Dirty Mind, Uptown, Controversy, Adore, and Diamonds and Pearls were on constant repeat.

Chelsea Rodgers was probably my fave track of his that came out this century

smokin.gif

Don't forget the fire that is Erotic City
Is it true he stopped playing that track because he wasn't about that life anymore?

I don't recall him ever performing that track within the last 20 years.

Man I'm not sure on that one the only story I know about the song is that he recorded right after watching a Parliament show because he was so inspired. Believe the revolution was with him at the time.

Erotic city was a b side record.
Don't forget the fire that is Erotic City
Is it true he stopped playing that track because he wasn't about that life anymore?

I don't recall him ever performing that track within the last 20 years.

Man I'm not sure on that one the only story I know about the song is that he recorded right after watching a Parliament show because he was so inspired. Believe the revolution was with him at the time.
It was released around the same time as Let's go crazy and George Clinton also did a cover of it. It's def one my favorites...Another thing I liked about Prince was his anti establishment stance.

Last edited:
Yeah Erotic City was a b-side, still a top 3 favorite song by him for me though :lol: It was on that Girl 6 Soundtrack too

SCAAAAAANDALOUS
I'M TALKING BOUT YOU AND ME
MAAAAAAARVELOUS
BAAABBY
BAAABBY
CAN'T YA SEE [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Totally didn't know he did the 1989's batman soundtrack! Son I remember dancing around the crib to the Joker scene wishing I could F up a room like that. I literally just shed man tears of just thinking of how happy I used to be to sit and watch this movie **** was so simple then.

(someone embed)

Back
Top Bottom