http://jjb.yuku.com/forums/116/Grown-Up-Corner
first thread i see

http://jjb.yuku.com/topic...and-or-the-taste-of-jizz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

pimp.gif
to the ones taking straight down the throat 
indifferent.gif

SMH at snitching on that guy. What exactly did you gain from telling that girl what was happening? You can't have been trying to help her, after seeing the replies she would definitely have felt worse about herself.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

pimp.gif
to the ones taking straight down the throat 
indifferent.gif

SMH at snitching on that guy. What exactly did you gain from telling that girl what was happening? You can't have been trying to help her, after seeing the replies she would definitely have felt worse about herself.
laugh.gif
relax man I was joking.

after seeing that jbb forum for a few secs, nah b 18+ would be
sick.gif
. Some of those threads sound grime...on the other hand i can see mad lulz being had in such a section.

Nah, 18 is too young...move it to 25+
All the NT ogs fall in this age range. It's better that way lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

verification should be easy, just like old school fb. verify with university email account, thats the best i could come up with.

Won't work. Some people didn't go to college or a uni so they won't ahve an email. Also, there can be people that's 18+ in HS. You also have a few people that's not 18 yet until they're halfway through their freshmen year in college.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by INS

whats the "other site"

ISS aka @%$%@++$*##%*

Naw man im pretty sure theyre talking bout !*+$Edit: nm didnt know it was blocked out haha
Originally Posted by th0ugh

Grown %$+ men complaining about immaturity on an internet message board
laugh.gif
. Comedic. Go outside, dude

Why you care so much? I agree splitting the forum would be a bad idea. But I think you should take your own advice and if you dont like the topic then bounce. You of all people, shouldnt be telling other ppl to go outside
eyes.gif

It wouldn't be hard to just set our age to whatever the restriction is.
I'm 18, & well there's 21+ dudes acting like kids.
The older you are doesn't mean one's mature!

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

I know this will never come into fruition. But I was reading the ugly girl thread, and of course we all know what happened there, someone suggested an NT age limit. I'm just curious to see if you think that would be a good idea. I don't know how to accurately verify age, but I'm sure it could be done some how. A section for the somewhat older crowd....maybe less restrictions. Idk just spit ballin here. Who would be down for that?

Spoiler [+]
flick your nipple...it should get hard within 10 seconds. Try it.

-The Juice
would be a godsend. but there would be no practical way to enforce it. plus, from some of the stuff i've seen method man post, he's against it.  he wants this to be a child friendly site.  

Originally Posted by Kramer

I think that would just divide this site too much, people would go there and never leave.
And also there's no way to prove someone is under 18.
And you can get good enough serious advice amonst all the stupid replies.

Age does not predtermine maturity.

Especially on this board. The ******ation runs rampant through all ages.

Look at Mr. Shoulder Clap himself lol. actin like he aint one to act a fool in NTs golden era th0ugh

Back
Top Bottom