Private Moment Made Public, Then A Fatal Jump

RIP

wow man i dont know what to say

If i knew i was the one responsible for somebody commiting suicide i wouldnt know how i could look at myself anymore

RIP

wow man i dont know what to say

If i knew i was the one responsible for somebody commiting suicide i wouldnt know how i could look at myself anymore

Tragic story all around.

The biggest question is if these kids will face charges for his death.

Tragic story all around.

So let me get this straight, since he was making out with another guy this is a big deal?  And that stupid @+% wipe has the audacity to call this a hate crime?  This is seriously the stupidest thing I've read for a while.

So let me get this straight, since he was making out with another guy this is a big deal?  And that stupid @+% wipe has the audacity to call this a hate crime?  This is seriously the stupidest thing I've read for a while.

^^^it might not be a "hate" crime....but he definitely wanted to embarass & ridicule him.....
they should be punished....for invasion of privacy and that's it.

Hell, it's madd considerate that he even asked him roomate if he could have the room for the nite...
my roomate in college would just smash while i was in the room....lol

^^^it might not be a "hate" crime....but he definitely wanted to embarass & ridicule him.....
they should be punished....for invasion of privacy and that's it.

Hell, it's madd considerate that he even asked him roomate if he could have the room for the nite...

Originally Posted by Diego

Tragic story all around.

ninjallama i dont think he was making out with another man... from what i got when the story first broke, his roommate had been picking on him and pretty much secretly video taped him having sex with another guy and broadcast it over webcam for everyone who came to that girl's room to watch.

it also kinda sounds like the kid who committed suicide wasn't all the way out about his sexuality yet and his roommate pretty much put it out there to the whole world, that has to be mortifying.  it was a real %%*%!+ up situation.

Diego, they won't face charges for his death.  the prosecutor might try to press manslaughter charges, but it's gonna be hard to tie the illegal taping act to a suicide days later.

Tragic story all around.

ninjallama i dont think he was making out with another man... from what i got when the story first broke, his roommate had been picking on him and pretty much secretly video taped him having sex with another guy and broadcast it over webcam for everyone who came to that girl's room to watch.

it also kinda sounds like the kid who committed suicide wasn't all the way out about his sexuality yet and his roommate pretty much put it out there to the whole world, that has to be mortifying.  it was a real %%*%!+ up situation.

Diego, they won't face charges for his death.  the prosecutor might try to press manslaughter charges, but it's gonna be hard to tie the illegal taping act to a suicide days later.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I agree.

I agree.

A lot of Gay/Suicide/hazing stories out there these past few weeks.
http://www.lgbtqnation.co...-over-anti-gay-bullying/
[h2]Gay teen dies after 10 days on life support, following suicide attempt over anti-gay bullying[/h2]
LGBTQ Nation • Tuesday, September 28, 2010 • Comments (41)http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2010/09/...owing-suicide-attempt-over-anti-gay-bullying/

14KShare

Seth Walsh, a California teen who spent the better part of the last 10 days on life support after attempting suicide over relentless bullying because he was gay, died today. He was 13 years old.

Seth Walsh

Seth’s family took him off life support this afternoon, reports KGET-TV.

A memorial service honoring Seth will be held on Friday, October 1, at 3:30 p.m. PDT at The First Baptist Church in his hometown of Tehachapi, CA.

Seth was found Sunday, September 19, unconscious and not breathing, and it appeared he had tried to hang himself from a tree branch, according to police reports. He was rushed by helicopter to Kern Medical Center in Bakersfield.

According to reports, Seth was openly gay and was taunted by bullies for years, at school and at a local park.

He attended Jacobsen Middle School last year and for only two weeks this year, before being transferred to independent study — reportedly because he had been bullied relentlessly. But school officials at Tehachapi Union School District claim there have been no reports of bullying.

Police said they can not prosecute the students involved because the teasing was not a criminal act.

Judy Walsh, Seth’s grandmother, appealed for tolerance within the community. “We are hoping the community will develop more tolerance for different people,

A lot of Gay/Suicide/hazing stories out there these past few weeks.
http://www.lgbtqnation.co...-over-anti-gay-bullying/
[h2]Gay teen dies after 10 days on life support, following suicide attempt over anti-gay bullying[/h2]
LGBTQ Nation • Tuesday, September 28, 2010 • Comments (41)http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2010/09/...owing-suicide-attempt-over-anti-gay-bullying/

14KShare

Seth Walsh, a California teen who spent the better part of the last 10 days on life support after attempting suicide over relentless bullying because he was gay, died today. He was 13 years old.

Seth Walsh

Seth’s family took him off life support this afternoon, reports KGET-TV.

A memorial service honoring Seth will be held on Friday, October 1, at 3:30 p.m. PDT at The First Baptist Church in his hometown of Tehachapi, CA.

Seth was found Sunday, September 19, unconscious and not breathing, and it appeared he had tried to hang himself from a tree branch, according to police reports. He was rushed by helicopter to Kern Medical Center in Bakersfield.

According to reports, Seth was openly gay and was taunted by bullies for years, at school and at a local park.

He attended Jacobsen Middle School last year and for only two weeks this year, before being transferred to independent study — reportedly because he had been bullied relentlessly. But school officials at Tehachapi Union School District claim there have been no reports of bullying.

Police said they can not prosecute the students involved because the teasing was not a criminal act.

Judy Walsh, Seth’s grandmother, appealed for tolerance within the community. “We are hoping the community will develop more tolerance for different people,

Originally Posted by DFABIX

with another dude ?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

with another dude ?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Tragic story all around.

This is what i heard on the radio this morning about the situation. 

It's sad.  And i assumed he wasn't openly gay yet.  And that's why it was such a big deal to him.  Kid's these days are brutal I don't know who would want to watch two gay guys bang anyway.  I think the kid who filmed it is ayoo

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Tragic story all around.

This is what i heard on the radio this morning about the situation. 

It's sad.  And i assumed he wasn't openly gay yet.  And that's why it was such a big deal to him.  Kid's these days are brutal I don't know who would want to watch two gay guys bang anyway.  I think the kid who filmed it is ayoo

How many gay NT members do you know of? 

How many gay NT members do you know of? 

tragic.

it's tough enough dealing with those feelings in private... to have them thrust into the public arena against your will is absolutely horrific.

Back
Top Bottom