Pro sports teams getting rid of purple UNAPPRECIATION

Ya'll know I like the color purple.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Its been an unfortunate trend over the past decade for pro teams to phase out the color purple of any uniform combos, opting to instead go for boring and overused combinations. What gives? Alot of teams had some excellent uniform colors which included purple, and it seems like almost all of them have gotten rid of purple.

We've got...
Diamondbacks (purple and teal was made for the grape v's)
Raptors
Bucks
Jazz (those mountain joints from the 90s
eek.gif
)
Devil Rays
Hornets been slowing down on the purple

I might be a little biased cause regal %%@ purple is, in my opinion, bar none the dopest color in the entire spectrum. It just pains me to see these teams ditching unique and classic looks for rebranded unoriginal garbage. shoutout to teams like the vikings, kings, rockies, and ravens for staying true.

sorry im high.
Explains everything
grin.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Its been an unfortunate trend over the past decade for pro teams to phase out the color purple of any uniform combos, opting to instead go for boring and overused combinations. What gives? Alot of teams had some excellent uniform colors which included purple, and it seems like almost all of them have gotten rid of purple.

We've got...
Diamondbacks (purple and teal was made for the grape v's)
Raptors
Bucks
Jazz (those mountain joints from the 90s
eek.gif
)
Devil Rays
Hornets been slowing down on the purple

I might be a little biased cause regal %%@ purple is, in my opinion, bar none the dopest color in the entire spectrum. It just pains me to see these teams ditching unique and classic looks for rebranded unoriginal garbage. shoutout to teams like the vikings, kings, rockies, and ravens for staying true.

sorry im high.
Explains everything
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

Black/white/purple + any 1 of these colorways added teal/orange/silver colorway in sports >>>> *

Chuck wearing my favorite sneaker of All-Time.
360313_display_image.jpg
My favorite jersey of all time. I am still mad the Suns switched to that ugly orange/grey one now.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

Black/white/purple + any 1 of these colorways added teal/orange/silver colorway in sports >>>> *

Chuck wearing my favorite sneaker of All-Time.
360313_display_image.jpg
My favorite jersey of all time. I am still mad the Suns switched to that ugly orange/grey one now.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom