Procrastination Unnapreciation

Still finishing a paper thats due tomorrow at 11am. Only got about a page left, but the database from school I was using to get my info from just went down, aswell as my whole school library and main page.
laugh.gif

lmaoo same here. i got to read 59 pages on my psychology textbook for school. and i still havent read a page =/

Very unappreciated, this epidemic ruins lives, good luck my fellow hardworking-well intended colleague.
ohwell.gif

I need to stop to I was suppose to be in miami from last year to talk to these club owners that my family introduced to me

2 games of madden and like 3 hours later I'm done, It's prolly gonna have to be rewrote though smh.

i got a test today for my japanese class, and i still havent studied a word...lol

Originally Posted by verynecessary

posting to reply later...
smile.gif
good one.(very clever)

but yeah.. laziness is a B. I should be getting a head start till stuff is due.
tired.gif

Damn I've only done my introduction! I've had this essay assign for about a week now! Fudge my life! I stay saying I'm going to get started butnever do. I always end up on NT!

i feel you... I was suppost to book my drivers test the day the 8 month waiting period was up, but i did it like two weeks later. So like a week before mytest, the fools went on strike.. now i have to wait longer. procastination ftl

Back
Top Bottom