Promiscuous girls with awesome personalities. Vol. Would you wife?

Hypothetically speaking, say you meet a new girl and instantly hit it off. She's everything you currently want in a girl, and the same for her and yourself. She shares many of the same views, values, and you're quite fond of her.

However, she's been around. She hasn't been banged by every dude in the neighborhood, but she's certainly no stranger to men, and she keeps it real about her past experiences.

She tells you she wants you for herself, and you wouldn't mind being exclusive with her either.

But, would your pride stop you?

go.

Pics?
nerd.gif

How has she been around, but hasn't banged any dude in the hood?

Doesn't make sense at all, I couldn't do it.

I wouldnt wife, chick probably said the same thing to all those other dudes and mind you that she gets around.

Eh, it's a double standard. Fact of the matter is a lot of men have ran through women like LT through an offensive line so why should her having multiple partners in her past affect the way you look at her? If the both of you want to be exclusive with each other, and have already hit it off, then why not?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

..for dudes on here...a girl who has "been around" means she's no longer a virgin

that's the truth,  im far from a simp but the double standard on here is funny at times,  i'd respect her for being real about her past just as i'd expect her to respect me being upfront about mine. as long as she didn't bring her past into our present and future  we'd be good.

Unless she's 18, I'm going to expect any chick I'm "dealing" with to have had one or more partners. If everything is good, then I would absolutely wife. There's a BIG difference between a chick who has had multiple other partners and a "ho".....if you can clarify "been around" a bit more, I think we'd understand better. Just my opinion...

BTW co-sign on that "I don't do double standards", at least not in this fashion.
Peace.

Originally Posted by NYH425

check chorus
That is my jam right there!One of my faves ever. One of the best songs about unconditional love. I <3 BSB. 
laugh.gif

I think some men have this thing for promiscuous girls like some girls love their bad boys. But, promiscuous men turn me off and would never get with one because he is bound to probably have urges and think that the grass is always greener on the other side and want to get it somewhere else.

nope if i have learned anything from the dog pount its that you cant make a O a housewife and it aint no fun if the homes cant have none....

Back
Top Bottom