PROTEGE Info Post - 7 new models, Pg 16

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Pics of a new Edge model:

67519062.jpg

64002648.jpg

74828069.jpg

66531098.jpg
Not feeling these. They also remind me of the Converse Wade 3.

GUSYOUOUT ITS ME DALLAS HERE, I USUALLY DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT NEGATIVE COMENTS BUT THE WADE 3? COME ON MAN? WADE3? DWAYNE WADE? LOL!!! JUST PLAYIN MAN GODBLESS. CONVERSE WADE 3?

just want to share....
So HOT I had to buy them.
NYC CW
smokin.gif

THANKS dallas stokes!you have done an amazing job with these.

Originally Posted by goldenstackz

GUSYOUOUT ITS ME DALLAS HERE, I USUALLY DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT NEGATIVE COMENTS BUT THE WADE 3? COME ON MAN? WADE3? DWAYNE WADE? LOL!!! JUST PLAYIN MAN GOD BLESS. CONVERSE WADE 3?
more of a wade 1 mixed with lebron soldier 2. i keep checking this thread to see if theres an update on red stack jacks!!

NO DISRESPECT TO THE WADE 3 I JUST THINK THE TWO SHOES LOOK AS MUCH ALIKE AS HALEY BERRY AND THE OLSEN TWINS. I LOVE THE WADE 1 I WAS WORKING AT CONVERSE WHENSOME OF THE ORIGINAL DNA FOR THAT SHOE WAS BEING COOKED UP. ITS A GREAT SHOE. BUT IM ACTUALLY A BIG FAN OF THE WADE LINE. RED STACKJACKS WILL BE HITTING ONLINE 500 PAIRS IN OCT ALONG WITH A VERY SPECIAL PROMOTION.

Quote:

RED STACKJACKS WILL BE HITTING ON LINE 500 PAIRS IN OCT ALONG WITH A VERY SPECIAL PROMOTION.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ohwell.gif
weak! got no plastic.

Originally Posted by goldenstackz

GUSYOUOUT ITS ME DALLAS HERE, I USUALLY DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT NEGATIVE COMENTS BUT THE WADE 3? COME ON MAN? WADE3? DWAYNE WADE? LOL!!! JUST PLAYIN MAN GOD BLESS. CONVERSE WADE 3?
laugh.gif
Don't mean to be negative, just not really my style.There's something about the shape, the lines (although not many) on the (midsole) toe and heal area, and the high tongue that makes me think of the Wade 3.If it was just the black, upper material all around without those white parts then I think I would have loved them. Not sure how well they would breathe thoughsince it looks like that's what it's for.

Can't wait for the red Stackjacks. And is there any info on the new tech? Is it already out? If not which shoes it's gonna be in. Definitely lookingforward to trying it out.

D.Stokes just gave me a early prototype of the Stak2!!!! Bananaz!!!! Jax aint even got these yet!!!! He put a pic on his Myspace but the final version is muchbetter. WARNING! This dude parties as hard as hard as he works and is celebrating his Sole Collector article like a rock star at the Viper Room with hiscrew!!!!

wow..just decided to peek into this corner of NT and thought I was the only one who rocked protoge's. lol. I have a pair of blk a3hs from K-mart that Iball outdoor in. Great fit, had to switch out the insole though.

I can't even stunt on the Proteges man I seen um n K-Mart n I'd hoop in um. The one's with the two straps is legit! They really surprised me!

any new updates on the new air bubble tech? Dallas, please put some forefoot tech! Eva pods just wont cut it...

Back
Top Bottom