PROTEGE Info Post - 7 new models, Pg 16

I heard Al Harrington wants to leave Protege and start his own Al Harrington signature line!!! Wow can this guy be loyal to any team?

Originally Posted by goldenstackz

I heard Al Harrington wants to leave Protege and start his own Al Harrington signature line!!! Wow can this guy be loyal to any team?

laugh.gif

these remind me of and 1s for some reason....

they gotta be greatballin shoes

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

cd442aac37b00c96967ac6078872b02f-getty-91026078nb16_76ers_knicks_nb001_rockets_knicks.jpg

whats up with al harrington?
laugh.gif

I smell some Nike tampering, especially since the Knicks are a major market team. I am quite sure that if Harrington is the man on the Knicks this year, Nikewould want him on their roster.

We are talking about a 14 year vet who leads the knicks in scoring most times off the bench and who has never made the allstar squad. Or any other Nba specialsquad maybe Don Nelson is wrong. Al Harrington is a superstar and we missed it.

Originally Posted by goldenstackz

We are talking about a 14 year vet who leads the knicks in scoring most times off the bench and who has never made the allstar squad. Or any other Nba special squad maybe Don Nelson is wrong. Al Harrington is a superstar and we missed it.

I swear though, Harrington only plays extremely well right after he's traded. then he reaches his peak and is average. Then when he gets traded again, hegoes off for the first month. I think playing close to home is what he wanted, he's probably happier. definitely miss him on GS though.

Wait, so harrington is officially out? I thought he was one of the founders? He was wearing nike today again, blue chip 2

Just saw Dallas at the Grove and he said he had heard Al was wearing Nike but had been busy with the new line and new players so he had not checked into it.

Back
Top Bottom