PROTEGE Info Post - 7 new models, Pg 16

laugh.gif

did protege just die?

at least bynum's reppin.

Thanks for the correction.

From the angle of the photo I posted, I thought the overall shape of the shoe looked like Tai Chis, and that the white toe was simply the sole that covers thefront.

laugh.gif
that was fun while it lasted, wonder what Harrington's reasoning was

Dallas came into my store and told me Protege is fine. He said they do seasonal releases with kmart and sears and the next one is not till febuary. On thesubject of Al he said Al is doin Al and he wished him the best but had other athletes to focus on. He showed me the new line on his phone and it was sick asusual. he wanted everyone to know Protege is not dead and actually has orders for the entire next year pretty much. He said that new adds will be coming soonwith new athletes as soon as he, Rodney, Sears and Kmart finish the layouts. Check out the shoe he was rockinhttp://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=1353614&imageID=35832645

^ ^ ^ I saw that. Stack got traded like 8 hrs before the game. Guess he hopped a plane w/o his Proteges to Charlotte and told the GSW equipment manager to shiphim his shoes. Guess those Zoom FPs were laying around the Charlotte locker room.

thanks for the heads up, KeonClark7

been wanting them red joints since I first seen them in slam

can't really beat $20 bucks either

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
looks like yall lost S Jax too
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Andrew Bynum will carry the torch...
grin.gif

That would be a good look if AB made the All-Star Team though.

Is loosing A player with who complained he wanted out to become a winner only to become a Bobcat really a loss?

Originally Posted by goldenstackz

Is loosing A player with who complained he wanted out to become a winner only to become a Bobcat really a loss?

defensively for GS, yes. Protege lost, AL, Artest (now on LA. sneaker marketing wet dream), and Jackson. the original 3 for the brand, now gone.
smh.gif

It looks like Harrington and Jackson are sticking with Nike and Jordan Brand for good. But, on another note, Protege's first shoe with a heel Air unit isout now - Protege Edge The Bridge:

t5ss5z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom