Prove my Jams are legit

Somebody said my jams are fake 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Ima send them this link so can you guys do a legit check real quick?
smokin.gif

Dude said that the box didnt even come out when the jams released
smh.gif

I might add his email later on
grin.gif

Yes im mad
happy.gif

Somebody said my jams are fake 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Ima send them this link so can you guys do a legit check real quick?
smokin.gif

Dude said that the box didnt even come out when the jams released
smh.gif

I might add his email later on
grin.gif

Yes im mad
happy.gif

as legit as it gets. real carbon fiber not that painted crap; spacing between the 2 and 3 in the back; logo on 3rd lacing.

as legit as it gets. real carbon fiber not that painted crap; spacing between the 2 and 3 in the back; logo on 3rd lacing.

/\/\/\...co-sign to that..

100% legit, carbon, shape met,  and box are all legit...very nice pair,  those dudes must be hating thats all...

/\/\/\...co-sign to that..

100% legit, carbon, shape met,  and box are all legit...very nice pair,  those dudes must be hating thats all...

Those are Legit and clean. Im sure somebody else will buy them if he doesn't want them. I think the OGs are better then the 2009 retros in my opinion.

Those are Legit and clean. Im sure somebody else will buy them if he doesn't want them. I think the OGs are better then the 2009 retros in my opinion.

Shape is right, Jumpman logo is where it should be (the ball should be in between that last "lace loop" somewhere), and Jumpman Jam on the tongue looks good. Box tag is right font as well... he definitely must have been thinking of the 2009's.

Shape is right, Jumpman logo is where it should be (the ball should be in between that last "lace loop" somewhere), and Jumpman Jam on the tongue looks good. Box tag is right font as well... he definitely must have been thinking of the 2009's.

Back
Top Bottom