PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Better see some of you cats in LAN parties in a few. Method works been using it for a while now getting it in with random people on zombies. If you got a wired connection you're good. Wireless sorry it dont work. Just skip to about halfway shows the setup and all that takes about 3 minutes to do.

NT LAN party
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ Boost already fired shots in the PS3 thread.
laugh.gif

What are the details on the Competitive Playlist? I can't seem to access the video at the moment. On a mobile device.

No Flak Jacket, Warlord, Second Chance.No Secondary launchers, Equipment, Killstreaks.Banned Noob tubes, Rapid fire, Flamethrower4 v 4
That sounds garbage...

Flak jacket, ghost, and hardline are banned/useless, so people are going to use only either lightweight or scavenger in the first slot...
Second chance, tactical mask, and hacker are banned/useless, so people are going to use only either ninja or marathon in the third slot...

I mean in competitive play you want to be able to react as fast as possible without being heard. So that's why in mlg and other league's you see pretty much Lightweight, SOH, Ninja. 
If you use anything else,  you're at a disadvantage. Gun skill is the focal point and a good strategy.

Posted this already in the PS3 thread. Might as well post it here so everything is in order.
laugh.gif
PSN, please be back by tomorrow.

[h1]Black Ops: Latest Intel[/h1]
[h2]Double XP Weekend[/h2]
News:  May 4th, 201151 Comments

Tokick off Escalation's release, we're opening up another Double XPWeekend across all systems. Additionally, in celebration of the Call ofDuty: Black Ops Facebook page reaching 10 million fans, we'd like toshow our thanks to everyone supporting us along the way by expandingthe event's usual timeframe.

dlc2_screenshots_Zoo01_large_large.jpg

Starting this Friday the 6th at 10am PDT, and extending to Tuesdaythe 10th at 10am PDT, you'll have plenty of time to rake in all the XPyou could dream of. Finally get your hands on the Commando, or soarthrough another Prestige run. Whatever your goal, you've got 4 wholedays to get there with twice the speed!

Be sure to download the Escalation Content Packto check out the new maps during the event. Escalation is currentlyavailable on Xbox LIVE[emoji]174[/emoji] with information for other systems coming soon.Don't forget to head over to the Black Ops Facebook page to check out our 10 million-mark achievement. Thanks again for all the support, and get out there and pile up that XP.

I think it'll be back up by tomorrow if not Saturday but we still aren't going to get the new maps anytime soon.

and wouldnt double xp be only for xbox...last time it was and ps3 had the 24 hour nuketown only map...then when the maps came out for ps3 it was the same for xbox

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont have the game but is there a level thats like the middle east

if so i want to cop
Modern Warfare 2 had the maps in the middle east.

Black Ops takes place more in Cuba and USSR (Russia), places involved in the Cold War.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont have the game but is there a level thats like the middle east

if so i want to cop
Modern Warfare 2 had the maps in the middle east.

Black Ops takes place more in Cuba and USSR (Russia), places involved in the Cold War.
thanks the guy in a shop told me there was a level in the game that takes place in the middle east 

Am I the only one that's pissed Treyarch just revamped WAW's Cliffside, called it hazard and threw it in the map pack? Is asking for legitimately new maps too much nowadays?

Has anyone noticed that sometimes in the beginning of the the game after the whole treyarch intro a girl comes up reading numbers while smoking. Is this an easter egg because i tried to replicate it by restarting the game and it didnt happen again.

Back
Top Bottom