PS3 NBA 2k11 League - Who wants to play?

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

Talked to OP last night to find out about league details.. here they are:

Difficulty: Hall of Fame
Quarter: 8 min ( most likely)
Sliders: Simulation

As of last night , 8/16 spots were taken. Make sure to check your league invites if you want in!!!
I'll probably switch it to Superstar or All star, wide open 3's are too hard to knock down on Hall of Fame.

For those 8 that have signed up, do y'all have paypal?

Naw I don't got paypal and honestly I don't want to put any money in because I think people will start cheesing/abusin exploits if we really do play for money

I read up on the MoneyPak thing a bit and figured that that would be the route I follow. With all the hacks going on, I didn't just want to create a PayPal account with my card info only for this league so I thought if anything I'd just spend $5 cash at Walgreens or something and transfer the money that way.

I mean the $5 per person sounds like a good incentive to keep guys active but you can look at it both ways, dudes can probably still slack off in the league
laugh.gif

NT 2k leagues almost NEVER finish, SMH, I have a bad feeling about this one... the rest of you dudes still need to add me or TheCHANpion for the league invties.

Let's have a vote for a prize pot. We can start the bet for teams that make the playoffs or start during the beginning of the season.

I vote YES.

Oh and you can't really cheese in 2k11 if you're playing with simulation sliders on Hall of Fame.  There are only 2 exploits that exist in this game: players hop-stepping into a lane with a series of pump fakes, drawing fouls and direct/leading passing. 

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

NT 2k leagues almost NEVER finish, SMH, I have a bad feeling about this one... the rest of you dudes still need to add me or TheCHANpion for the league invties.

Let's have a vote for a prize pot. We can start the bet for teams that make the playoffs or start during the beginning of the season.

I vote YES.

Oh and you can't really cheese in 2k11 if you're playing with simulation sliders on Hall of Fame.  There are only 2 exploits that exist in this game: players hop-stepping into a lane with a series of pump fakes, drawing fouls and direct/leading passing. 
I'll add you tonight fam. I have to get home to my PS3 to add you. 

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by Genius44

add me if you need another head, I'll take any team... And I play my games

Pmighty85
nerd.gif

everytime I see u sign on im in the middle of Dynasty..ima show u who's King.
u down for a best of 3 or 5 right now? add me, ning726.  we can even put some money down on the matches if u'd like
laugh.gif

4 more spots left, a bunch of good teams remaining... Lakers and Magic are still available, add me to join: ning726.

4 more spots left, a bunch of good teams remaining... Lakers and Magic are still available, add me to join: ning726.

wanna play like in a hour? no lag this time 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw cant you start the league without having full roster? lets just start with whoever we have right now. i feel like this is getting draggy and no ones gonna contribute when we actually start the league. 

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

wanna play like in a hour? no lag this time 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw cant you start the league without having full roster? lets just start with whoever we have right now. i feel like this is getting draggy and no ones gonna contribute when we actually start the league. 
I'll be on at 7:30 or 8ish.  It better not lag, though... $#+* was pissing me off last night and wasting valuable time.

We need every spot to be filled in order to start the league... I'm probably just gonna start a new league and reduce the number of spots to 12 people later tonight.

You should edit the first post of this thread and post up all the details currently such as what team is taken, by who, and also show the difficulty setting as well as the quarter length. 

Back
Top Bottom