PS3 | OT | Call of Duty 4 Tournament IX | Info on PG19 | 1st RD Bracket Updated PG29

Updated.

863453773.png

i let team 3 down, i was stuck in "Buttonwillow" because of the snow blocking the I-5. Sorry team 3. =/

(we would have won if i was there)

-xxdemize

i let team 3 down, i was stuck in "Buttonwillow" because of the snow blocking the I-5. Sorry team 3. =/

(we would have won if i was there)

-xxdemize

I know it doesn't matter anymore since team 1 and 2 already have been eliminated, but why weren't they on opposite sides of the bracket? It should be possible for seed 1 and 2 to play against each other in the finals if they make it that far.

I know it doesn't matter anymore since team 1 and 2 already have been eliminated, but why weren't they on opposite sides of the bracket? It should be possible for seed 1 and 2 to play against each other in the finals if they make it that far.

i would like to thank peesn, dblack, and safer for subbing in for my team

for the no shows on team 2... im disappointed. u make thy captain sad.

for any available subs, get ready on sundays just in case your services are needed

dorks!!

i would like to thank peesn, dblack, and safer for subbing in for my team

for the no shows on team 2... im disappointed. u make thy captain sad.

for any available subs, get ready on sundays just in case your services are needed

dorks!!

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

Originally Posted by Battousai701

team 2 and team 7 had some back and forth match that were actually fun...

match 1: tdm, team 2 had a comanding lead at the beginning. i got a copter (helicopter time!!) with the quickness. thought it was gonna be an easy win. then team 7 started making a comeback. fresh kept stalking me with his shotgun. team 2 came back got the lead with 1 kill more than team 2 as time ran out.
got on a 15 killstreak via battousai
sick.gif
pimp.gif
. you were just running into shells at one point.
laugh.gif

we were just outmatched on dom. & hq but snd should've been a w for us. my bad d. i remember why i used to hate on this game, martyrdom
30t6p3b.gif

good games tho, ya sneaky @!*$$   

I'd take martyrdom in this game over last stand in BO any day. 
thumbs-up.png

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

match 1: tdm, team 2 had a comanding lead at the beginning. i got a copter (helicopter time!!) with the quickness. thought it was gonna be an easy win. then team 7 started making a comeback. fresh kept stalking me with his shotgun. team 2 came back got the lead with 1 kill more than team 2 as time ran out.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

we were just outmatched on dom. & hq but snd should've been a w for us. my bad d. i remember why i used to hate on this game, martyrdom
30t6p3b.gif

I'd take martyrdom in this game over last stand in BO any day. 
thumbs-up.png

sick.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i forgot to switched my class and got stuck with last stand... kept dying instantly
so i had to switch my gameplay and just provided mad assists for my team, winning 
pimp.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i forgot to switched my class and got stuck with last stand... kept dying instantly
so i had to switch my gameplay and just provided mad assists for my team, winning 
pimp.gif

What's going on with all the subbing?

Once again, the free agents don't get to play.

Even though they always sign up, they're never gonna play.
laugh.gif

This needs to be fixed...

laugh.gif

I gotta start running more hardcore SnD with Chris, dude was beastin it last night. I still can't believe I clutched 3vs1 but died from last stand... SMH that will always be one of the biggest fails of my COD career
laugh.gif

derrty6232 wrote:

laugh.gif

It's already gonna be fixed next tourney. It's just this tourney you're allowed to sub anyone as long as the captain of the team you're playing against is okay with it. Seems more than fair to me considering no ones gonna let the other team get an advantage over them.

I gotta start running more hardcore SnD with Chris, dude was beastin it last night. I still can't believe I clutched 3vs1 but died from last stand... SMH that will always be one of the biggest fails of my COD career
laugh.gif

derrty6232 wrote:

laugh.gif

It's already gonna be fixed next tourney. It's just this tourney you're allowed to sub anyone as long as the captain of the team you're playing against is okay with it. Seems more than fair to me considering no ones gonna let the other team get an advantage over them.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

What's the fix?

Allow 60+ players to sign up but only 48 will be picked. Anyone not picked will form the FA/sub list. No one is allowed to be added to the list after the teams are drafted, so the FA list would only have tier 1 players in it. This prevents good players from skipping the draft and adding themselves to the FA list. Which means that now if you want to play you have to sign up in time or wait til the next tourney.
Ohh and anyone who is interested in subbing should show up on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom