PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

i'd love a direct sequel to ff7. maybe even a prequel but i think they fear butchering a classic. this game has so high standards. its considered by many including me the best game ever made. and i dont even play rpgs anymore.
Yall sit here and NikeTalk
That's not my style, I Nikewalk.
R.I.P. k1dg0tskillz banned for stating his grace. 2002-2007. 2500+ posts.
Niketalk Rule 101: A sad story posted must be followed by sympathy and or sad emoticons. Anything else is grounds for being banned from the community.

Just picked up L.A.I.R. Games Is Bananas me and my lil bro playing it now.. lol i bought bioshock yesterday and still haven't touched it :lol:
laugh.gif

But On Another Note One Day It Will All Make Sense..

You Say Im Messed Up But I Know It Aint True.. Imma Find Her One Day But I Know It Aint You..

Tell me about Lair. I'm glad someone ignored the reviews and actually tried it out. Could you tell me some of the pros and cons you have with the game I'm still on the fence on it...
-|Sophistifunk at work...|-
Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

Courtesy of boards.us.playstation.comConfirmed: Lair can be played on PSP
remotelair.jpg
Quote:
No, this is not a joke. Lair can be played on PSP through PS3's Remote Play functionality. As discovered by Dubbedinenglish on the PlayStation forums, this is quite possibly the first Blu-ray PS3 game to run successfully on the PSP. By reducing the visual quality and increasing the response time, the game is actually quite playable. In fact, because the game uses the PSP's analog stick instead of tilt controls, it actually controls better than the PS3 counterpart.

My Take: :frown:
frown.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Cashmere

----------------------

Courtesy of Gamefront.deMore GTA 4 details: crowd control, taxis, smokers, Jamaicans, and more
GTA4.png
Quote:
For the past couple of weeks, all we ever heard about Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3, Xbox 360) was news about its delayed release. Finally, we have some good news for all parties concerned! Some new details on Rockstar's upcoming game have just surfaced right out of Game Informer magazine.

We've taken the snippet from GameFront, and since our German translating madskillz are probably as convincingly perfect as a caterpillar trying pass off as Optimus Prime (@#%$?), we'd have to resort to Google Translate. Game Informer lists the following details:

* The crowds are extremely realistic: you'd see pedestrians buying newspapers at a kiosk, smokers are loitering on corners - some of them might even ask you for a lighter as you pass by.
* Taxis won't immediately stop in front of you when you whistle or hail one down. Sitting at the back seat gives you an interior view of the vehicle from the first-person. ("With the Digikreuz one selects a driving goal. With the A-key one jumps over the travel and is immediately at the goal. With X one says to the driver to drive faster with Y steps out one. The right analog stick moves the camera." )
* The Jamaican weapons dealer, Little Jacob, must be coerced while going through your tasks. He's got a whole stash of fire power in his trunk and will do business once you establish a good relationship with him.
* For the first time ever, calendar days are going to be accounted for in the game; individual work days will also affect your gameplay.
* Protection from gun spray will vary depending on what type of material you hide behind.

So much for loose translations. In any case, we are now reassured that the delay isn't so bad after all. Polishing the game to perfection is always better than a premature release.

------------------------------

Courtesy of Gamereactor.dkHa! Killzone 2 demo confirmed?
e3killzone2.jpg
Quote:
The last we heard of a Killzone 2 demo possibly hitting the PlayStation Network was back in February. At that time, it was rumored that a demo would be released before the Halo 3 beta, thereby stealing Bungie's thunder. We hoped... and we waited.

This just in though: in an exclusive GC 2007 dev interview with Gamereactor, the team behind Killzone 2 has hinted somewhat strongly at the possibility of a demo release.

Gamereactor: Do you plan a demo? A demo for the game?
Developer: I think, at this day and age, you have to have a demo.
Gamereactor: Multiplayer? Single player?
Developer: I can't talk about that...

This very quick portion is found towards the end of the video interview (click the Read link below). And though the developer neither confirmed nor denied having a demo., you can't help but think... The simple fact that he was so tight-lipped about it makes some of us assume that there's really something to be tight-lipped about.

Of course, we'll leave it up to you how much what you want to read into the developer's words. But for the most part of the online community, common sentiment holds that, yes, a Killzone 2 demo is imminent. Some folks have even been speculating that it could roll right out prior to the actual retail release of Halo 3 (thereby still stealing some of Bungie's thunder).

My Take:
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

I must agree Square Enix hasn't given any solid hints about a FFVII remake. I think they're focused on getting XIII and XIII: Versus wrapped up first (which they should) along w/the 'Last Remnant'. After that then MAYBE they'll look into remakes. Plus, they're pumping alotta FF's for PSP & DS right now
---------------------
You've lost your touch haven't you?..

How is the online play for ncaa football 2008 as laggy as madden?
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN TO THE BONE​

:wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
My Take: Finally, this could do ALOT of good for Sony especially since there holiday lineup is a bit lacking towards the competition. I don't know how much fire they would steal from Halo 3, but it could be alil nerve wrecking for Microsoft.
TeamLakers​
Team Otaku​

if remote play worked on warhawk could 2 people play online? one on the psp and one on the ps3
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

honestly, as cool as the remote feature looks and sounds, wouldn't you need the ps3 to be to use it? if not, you would still need wifi so again, a sick feature that sony puts out that doesn't do much for me. playtv is the only i'm really looking forward to and can't wait for.

blah!

Honestly, I can't wait for GTA IV. What's droppin' first--GTA or MSG4?

Besides these two games, the only other joint I'm anticipating is Ratchet & Clank.
WHO GOT SOME GANGSTA, GANGSTA SHI....???!!!!​

Quote:
* Taxis won't immediately stop in front of you when you whistle or hail one down. Sitting at the back seat gives you an interior view of the vehicle from the first-person. ("With the Digikreuz one selects a driving goal. With the A-key one jumps over the travel and is immediately at the goal. With X one says to the driver to drive faster with Y steps out one. The right analog stick moves the camera." )

cool

Whoa! Is that only when you're in remote play or can you play Lair anywhere on the PSP? That would be mind blowing if you could!
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

6 hrs for heavenly sword? can you say rentel? ill beat it in one sitting
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Quote:
if remote play worked on warhawk could 2 people play online? one on the psp and one on the ps3
nope, when you use remote play on your psp, you can't use the ps3
sneakerplay: SOLEninja

Im trying to be objective, but the first Killzone was terrible, why is the second one being hyped so much?
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

Quote:
* The Jamaican weapons dealer, Little Jacob, must be coerced while going through your tasks. He's got a whole stash of fire power in his trunk and will do business once you establish a good relationship with him.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​

Is there anyway I can download a roster update for NBA 2k7?
TEAM NJ NETS
The most dangerous team in the east.​
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea I'm your new step-dad​

^an update for the new rosters over the offseason? i doubt it since 2k8 is coming oct 2. i don't think developers would release new rosters just weeks before the new game drops

blah!

Quote:
honestly, as cool as the remote feature looks and sounds, wouldn't you need the ps3 to be to use it? if not, you would still need wifi so again,
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Back
Top Bottom