PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Post #1 =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

psn - KingRameyIII

i heard that they're continuing to work on The Getaway 3 now
eek.gif
pimp.gif

only word is that its not completely scrapped, it still exists but in an incomplete form, theyre just not working on it

pretty sure sony london is working on something new other than getaway alongside eyepet - something completely new

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by KingRamey

psn - KingRameyIII

i heard that they're continuing to work on The Getaway 3 now
eek.gif
pimp.gif

only word is that its not completely scrapped, it still exists but in an incomplete form, theyre just not working on it

pretty sure sony london is working on something new other than getaway alongside eyepet - something completely new
yea thats what i meant but i was syced when i heard that it wasnt completely cancelled.

they need to just work on that and get it out ASAP 1 & 2 was
pimp.gif

i hope a new syphon filter gets made to
nerd.gif
maybe an ape escape too

TomBradysTheGOAT

now we just need hybrid to get in here and confirm that the us/japanese ff13 are = and thus > 360 v.

Originally Posted by townboiz

Damn missed page 1. My 40 gig almost full might need a new hdd soon.

dam me too. I bought a movie the other day on the PS store and I couldnt download it because I didnt have enough room. And I only had a couple demos and acouple other things.
smh.gif
I had to delete a bunch of stuff.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Bayonetta demo is DOPE as ++!$!

this.

i love the little practice area loading screen... get your combos right... and i can tell this is by the same guy who did DMC, this feels just right... i couldalmost imagine Dante

Action games >>>> your favorite genre
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really hope they fix the framerate and tearing problems for the PS3 by the time it comes out here in the US otherwise Bayonetta is pretty awesome as expected.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE
I genuinely wish ill-will upon you. You are by-far the worst troll on Niketalk. Drink bleach.

Will you comment back? Probably not, because you know I'm right.

Crank Lucas
This isn't an Entourage thread, Crank, why you here? No one called your miniature, pimply-faced self in. I heard a rough trick namedKevenmayne was looking for a young friend to spend time with, you seem to have an over abundance.

Does anyone find it weird that this thread has such a short title? I'm used to seeing the long title with the up-to-date demos and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom