PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Everytime i try and use netflix on ps3 it crashes my wireless router... I don't have an issue playing games online or anything else. Just netflix does this...

Any ideas????

Everytime i try and use netflix on ps3 it crashes my wireless router... I don't have an issue playing games online or anything else. Just netflix does this...

Any ideas????

Try using a different channel. Also reconnected and disconnect to the wifi on the PS3. I was having the same problem.

Anyone got dc universe online? The new dlc is awesome. I got a cr89 healer on the heros side. I'll be on later tonight.

Should I get my ps3 RLOD fixed for 70 bucks

or hope that the ps4 has backwards compatability?

$70 to get a old FAT PS3 fixed?

Nah man easy pass.Any fix you get will be a temporary fix and not a permanent fix.You probably will get YLOD or RLOD again 3 months after you get it fixed.

Check your local craigslist and you should be able to come up on a PS3 Slim for around $100 to $130 with a controller.

As for backwards compatibility on the PS4 Sony has been saying PS3 games will be playable starting in 2014 when they start the Gaikai streaming service.

Back
Top Bottom