PS3 will be $299 in April

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

its just a rumor....... and no way in hell the #+!% box360 is better. RROD happens all the time and u have to pay for live. PSN is free, wireless capability and bluray.

PSN is free but its crap.

This is good. It's a buyers market right now. When I see the $299 price tag in April I will be buying.

if it happens, i'm buying...i had a feeling they would down some point (just not this year)

we shall wait and see

Lol yall talkin wild foolishness...$100???? The 360 is like 200 bout to be 150... So that means microsoft is failing too right??

i only paid 300 for my ps3 anyways.............lol i feel like i kinda wasted money im not a gamer at all. they just need more games is all.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

its just a rumor....... and no way in hell the #+!% box360 is better. RROD happens all the time and u have to pay for live. PSN is free, wireless capability and bluray.

PSN is free but its crap.

why is it crap? What makes xbox live so much better? Not trying to call you out but I always see people saying that and I wanted to know the advantages of livevs psn

You guys need to give Microsoft a lot of credit. They single-handily killed the PC game industry(except for Blizzard) and gave a huge boost to the Americangame industry and somehow took the dominance from the Japanese. Hopefully Japan can start making good games again.

Back
Top Bottom