ps4 deal.......

HOw did you go about trying to price match at WAlmart and Bestbuy? Just show them the ad online?

HOw did you go about trying to price match at WAlmart and Bestbuy? Just show them the ad online?
Nah showed them the NT thread. 

Thanks OP 
nthat.gif

Went to the 2 Walmart by my house and it's no go for me

First, I went to the Super Walmart in West Sac in there was a dude there already trying to get the ps4 and manager denied him. Saying some crap about it was an error blah blah blah.

Went to the Second one in Natomas and got denied also cuz she said all they had was bundles and it needed to be a bundle ps4. We went at it back and forth and manager finally came by and told me even tho it's the same price the PS4 had to be a bundle.

Too lazy to drive tto other locations in my area

Hope you guys have better luck than I did

Got shot down by Best Buy since all the had were the bundles and not the regular console.

Denied at Walmart this morning. Manager seemed legit mad at me for trying to come up saying "they always try to pull this on us" :lol:

My boy copped 2 from walmart in roswell I almost had 3 last night but walmart only had the batman bundle and the chick that works in electronics is the reason I didn't get it the manager told me I was legit good until she said no you can get this one you can get the regular system but we are out of those smh

My boy copped 2 from walmart in roswell I almost had 3 last night but walmart only had the batman bundle and the chick that works in electronics is the reason I didn't get it the manager told me I was legit good until she said no you can get this one you can get the regular system but we are out of those smh

then I would believe this.. but still there's a slim chance you walk away with a $200 PS4 and I'm sure whoever gets one.. won't tell us the truth behind the action.

Too good to be true. They'll drop in price by the time Street Fighter V drops anyway. The only reason I'm buying one

I have no problem tipping when it's warranted
I just don't tip for average/mediocre service
It has to be exceptional
View media item 1674013I know its a recurring joke with you and the tipping...... but...... hole up b..... if you go to a restaurant where the tip is already included in the bill...and the person that served was average/mediocre you takin yo mula back b....???

It has to be exceptional
View media item 1674013I know its a recurring joke with you and the tipping...... but...... hole up b..... if you go to a restaurant where the tip is already included in the bill...and the person that served was average/mediocre you takin yo mula back b....???
I can't cause it's included
But I can bet u I'm a be mad about it

Went to a Walmart and they f-ing had a print out on their counter in bold letters saying "WE WILL NOT PRICE MATCH KMARTS PS4 AD. THAT IS AN ERROR".

I'm heated B.

Last edited:

It has to be exceptional
I know its a recurring joke with you and the tipping...... but...... hole up b..... if you go to a restaurant where the tip is already included in the bill...and the person that served was average/mediocre you takin yo mula back b....???
Fax

Went to a Walmart and they f-ing had a print out on their counter in bold letters saying "WE WILL NOT PRICE MATCH KMARTS PS4 AD. THAT IS AN ERROR".

I'm heated B.
I'm saying
These stores talk all that **** about we will match a competitors price
Then when we come up
They change the damn game on us
:smh:
That's why when I get over I don't feel bad for doing these companies dirty

It has to be exceptional

I'm mad about you trying to cop refurbished tvs and Xboxes for $75.

Back
Top Bottom