[PS4] FIFA 15' CONGRATS TO MTK 4 STAR TOURNEY NEXT VOL. DONT BE A SOCCER!

WHAT SHOULD THE NEXT TOURNEY BE?

• 4 STARS ONLY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTERNATIONAL ONLY (NO STAR LIMIT)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll help you out.  

West Group A looks like

GROUP A

[table][TR]
[TD]bamez "SWANSEA"[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]+6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]holyflock "PSG"[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]+2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]townbidness "LIVERPOOL"[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]+1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]22stylez "MAN CITY"[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]-8[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]

i assumed HolyFlock and 22tylez didn't play but HF was waiting so i gave him the 3-0 W

Okay I didn't know he was waiting so he'll get the second seed

Waaaaitt, i dont know the whole story, I don't wanna kick townbidness out on a technicality.  I wrote that right before you posted your results!

Okay let's just follow my table. I said post results I didn't see any so I went with that.

Townbidness in the knockouts

Last edited:
Guys set up your knockout round with your opponent please. STREAM IF YOU CAN

Last edited:
Good stuff guys so MTK you will face off the winner of the next one in the west conference finals !!

You have + 4 goals in case the number one seed from the other games advances too

I got pissed with that hand celebration after you scored on the first match, so I was like, I gotta win this next round.

But yea, good game bro :smokin

so you want a quick exit from the next tournament?

:tongue:

:nerd:

I want to shatter your dreams. Make you stay up all night that it messes up your sleep. You'll be at work thinking about the loss that you'll be terminated and have no money to pay your bills. Then when you think it's getting bad I request a rematch to let you try and selvedge your life back together but as we are ready to run the game your PSN runs out....

Last edited:
I want to shatter your dreams. Make you stay up all night that it messes up your sleep. You'll be at work thinking about the loss that you'll be terminated and have no money to pay your bills. Then when you think it's getting bad I request a rematch to let you try and selvedge your life back together but as we are ready to run the game your PSN runs out....

View media item 1532821

Back
Top Bottom