PSNY x Air Jordan 12

When it comes down to it, Banneds are a black/red 1. Black/red 1s have been retroed a bunch. To me, the PSNYs are special because they will likely never be retroed or restocked. Plus, it's a monochromatic pair of Js, which is unusual in and of itself. Off top, only Just Dons come to mind as in the same ballpark.

Ain't nothing coming out to replicate the original banneds tho

And where can I sell the PSNY for top value? I'd rather have cash if they can move

The trade won't hurt me at all

Id take that trade in a heartbeat esp if you got psny and sbb for retail. I know you love your 1s and IMO Banneds even if they are rumored to drop again there will be some differences. Not to mention I was offered 1.4 for mine..

there's a reason why people are dumping the black red 1s in more abundance all of a sudden

plus the opposition makes no sense

Has anyone balled in these? Im just interested to know how rigid the upper is? and how much they weigh over the standard jordan 12?

Bert. Bert. strictly off value alone you should make that trade, size 11 on FC for $2,500 :wow: .. Plus you've been looking for them for a while. As a 1s collector, you already know the answer :lol:

If you decline, send them my way, seriously.

Last edited:
Has anyone balled in these? Im just interested to know how rigid the upper is? and how much they weigh over the standard jordan 12?

Not sure if people ball in J's anymore when there's way better sneakers for that. But these are pretty rigid, although they still crease at the usual toe area. The weight of the psny's is definitely lighter compared to the leather ones. Psny leather liner doesnt really feel like leather to me. It's like a fiberglass type material similar to the heel of the rf x diamond glv.

Got offered DS banned 1 for my PSNY and SBB 1

Yes?

I'd definitely do it if dude responds back to you. I absolutely love these 12s, but even if I only had 1 pair of them, I'd still add them to that trade. I've been on the hunt for banned 1s for a while as well

My buddy traded MR yeezys and 500 bucks for banned ones a few weeks ago. I thought that was a steal, DS on both sides

Back
Top Bottom