PSNY x Air Jordan 12

The more I look at these the more I want them, SMH.  Didn't pull the trigger originally due to the price point but now they are really starting to grow on me.  I wonder if I can trade my OVO 10's for a pair of these 12's....  Is that a fair market trade right now?
Me and my bro was debating the value of OVO, PSNY, Camo Supreme as he wants at least one of them. IMO they are pretty much all equal depending on personal preference but I give PSNY the nod due to their numbers, quality, and uniqueness. That trade may be hard to make though

Here's my rank

PSNY

CAMO

OVO

Last edited:

Me and my bro was debating the value of OVO, PSNY, Camo Supreme as he wants at least one of them. IMO they are pretty much all equal depending on personal preference but I give PSNY the nod due to their numbers, quality, and uniqueness. 

Here's my rank

PSNY

CAMO

OVO
i would take the psny over all of those too but it really comes down to personal preference 

To the people who wore theirs already is it just me or the backs of these rub into the backs of your ankles like crazy? They were cool walking around in then after a while they started killing the backs of my ankles!

To the people who wore theirs already is it just me or the backs of these rub into the backs of your ankles like crazy? They were cool walking around in then after a while they started killing the backs of my ankles!
Yep LMAO its because the back is that leather material. I just wore my a few hours on Saturday. And the shoe is literally hot as hell since it really doesn't have any ventilation. Perfect for the cold

Me and my bro was debating the value of OVO, PSNY, Camo Supreme as he wants at least one of them. IMO they are pretty much all equal depending on personal preference but I give PSNY the nod due to their numbers, quality, and uniqueness. That trade may be hard to make though

Here's my rank

PSNY
CAMO
OVO
I have all 3 and personally think the Supreme Camos are the most unique but the PSNYs are def classier.

Here's my rank

PSNY
CAMO
OVO

For me...

PSNY
OVO
CAMO

Yea happened to me the first wear. Started wearing longer socks after to prevent that from happening again.

I wouldn't trade the camos or the psny for ovos imo
if I was trading I make the person with ovo add cash in top.

Last edited:
Have all 3 too and I'll rank both quality and aesthetically as follows.

PSNY
Camo
OVO
Thats exactly how i would rank them too.

Personally i think  Psny's are the classiest. 
pimp.gif

Camo's are good beaters 
nthat.gif

OVO's  dont impress me 

Yeah waited a few months for the resale price drop from $700-800 to hit $500. That was my sweet spot and wanted to make sure I can still get a size 9.5

Back
Top Bottom