PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Anyone won??
I doubt it.  22,000 entries, maybe 10 pairs of shoes?  
tired.gif

Last edited:

Would appreciate a legit check on this pair:

Thanks
They look a bit wonky to me.. tongue is off and the sole meeting the spine is crooked

from far, font on box tag is off too... also it's very unlikely to have the price on the box, majority of pairs that shipped from nike had a ripped off price tag

Last edited:
yea, those were my thoughts too. From the back, the heel tab looks too short and off. The price was too good to be true I guess. Thanks man, appreciate it

Def 100% fakes without a question. The box itself is a dead give away.  The depth of the grooves are way too shallow. Plus, everything that was already said.

I ended up selling mine on bay for $450 since I had worn them twice. Dude got them and immediately requested a refund because he said the "suede was too dull and not shiny like they had been worn heavily ". I was like that's what they're supposed to look like they're suede and if they're shiny that's a bad thing. Dude was like no I don't trust it I'm sending them back. Smdh

I ended up selling mine on bay for $450 since I had worn them twice. Dude got them and immediately requested a refund because he said the "suede was too dull and not shiny like they had been worn heavily ". I was like that's what they're supposed to look like they're suede and if they're shiny that's a bad thing. Dude was like no I don't trust it I'm sending them back. Smdh

Hopefully he sends back your pair and not something else, and don't sell certain shoes on eBay

Hopefully he sends back your pair and not something else, and don't sell certain shoes on eBay
That's what I told the guy. Been burnt like that before. I'm only selling because I'm finishing up my masters program and don't want to take out a loan for my final two semesters. Clearing out the closet.

Price isn't bad. What size?

White OVO 10s vs PSNY 12s...

I have a chance to cop 1 of them for the same price...I am leaning towards the OVO due to the comfort of the 10s...

Which would you guys go for?
I'd go for the PSNY just off the quality alone. But 10's are comfier than 12's IMO. 

I thought you got the psny12? 

Back
Top Bottom