PSNY x Air Jordan 12

In that case can someone legit check these?

Fake. Get some shots of the tongue and spine of the shoe if possible, but I'm pretty sure those are fake. That box alone is a dead give away. The box should be way bigger than that regardless of shoe size.

Fake. Get some shots of the tongue and spine of the shoe if possible, but I'm pretty sure those are fake. That box alone is a dead give away. The box should be way bigger than that regardless of shoe size.
repped. appreciate it. saved me time and money haha.

In that case can someone legit check these?

repped. appreciate it. saved me time and money haha.
Honestly, they look good to me... You can see the tongue in one of the pics and it has the proper spacing for the stitching. They might have fixed that problem on the fakes though.

The box sorta looks the right size, but might just be the camera playing tricks.

A shot of the spine would help as well.

EDIT: Sticker on the box is off... He's smart that he ripped off the price tag, cause that's an easy giveaway. Most boxes from Nike had them ripped off right from the bat. The spacing between the 130690 003 and Jordan.com is too close and the Made in China writing goes to far to the right. There should be more of a gap between that and the gold Jumpman.

Last edited:
What's the hype with the masters over the PSNY? The masters selling out like crazy on Facebook groups, FC etc buy the PSNY is sitting on Fc and Facebook groups and it was more limited

What's the hype with the masters over the PSNY? The masters selling out like crazy on Facebook groups, FC etc buy the PSNY is sitting on Fc and Facebook groups and it was more limited
The masters cheaper I guess, I honestly think they look better than the PSNYs. Going to look at them side to side when I get them in.

The $190 retail price allows for decent profit with a lower "investment" and these weren't a limited release like the psnys. A lot of people couldn't get their hands on those. Some people prefer the black look instead of the "charcoal grey" on the psnys. Still the demand for the masters caught me off guard. I knew they would sell but didn't expect it to be that fast.

Last edited:
The $190 retail price allows for decent profit with a lower "investment" and these weren't a limited release like the psnys. A lot of people couldn't get their hands on those. Some people prefer the black look instead of the "charcoal grey" on the psnys. Still the demand for the masters caught me off guard. I knew they would sell but didn't expect it to be that fast.

Me 2, I thought they would've sit

I was caught off guard with the masters as well. I like them, except for the white plastic tab. 

i want to wear my psny 12s but i need a fit that will make it worth breaking them out.

Grey or Heather grey pima Ralph Lauren polo. I also got a Burgundy and grey striped pima polo thats goes hard with my psny, maroon 6, and Bordeauxs. perfect shades of grey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom