PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Yep. Or cop hyped up releases that you yourself are not really interested in just so you can trade down the line.
It sucks what the "sneakergame" has become

Agreed! It's dumb having to go on a scavenger hunt trying to find shoes, because they are limited. I understand trying to create hype and the business model about cheating the product by mass producing but just make shoes so we can buy what we want dammit and not have to raffle or get tickets or pay reseller prices or camp put. S" starting to get old

^ the problem with these though, is that they are the best looking Jordan 12s. If they released any of the popular 12 colorways with similar materials, they would sell like hot cakes. At $300, these psny seem like one of the few Jordan shoes actually worth the price. They could manufacture a ton of these and they would still sell really well.

It's funny I keep hearing about how the space jam is their best release sales ever, we'll no ****!!! Thats because any one who wanted them got them because they were mass produced. I was not even trying and I copped 3 pairs

It's funny I keep hearing about how the space jam is their best release sales ever, we'll no ****!!! Thats because any one who wanted them got them because they were mass produced. I was not even trying and I copped 3 pairs
Yep, through Nike+ I had 3 pairs reserved and could've had 2 more from FTL and Champs, was fine with just 1.

those latest photos make the purple upper look like a soft suede, and not the hard material used on the grey PSNY?

The burgundy 12's are a must have, the blue pair is a maybe and as far as the wheats, I'll take those wheat AJ 1's that suppose to be dropping instead.

Purple pair is nice. I hope this rumor of these being only available in certain cities is false. And I do like the 12s but that purple suede is FIRE.. 

Why does everyone keep saying purple? Didn't they report it as burgundy?

Not bad  to ME, but I think they're going to far with 12's, i hope everyone that wants a pair gets a pair...

Never gunna happen, maybe there will be one raffle on snkrs. Others will be top tier to major
Cities and forced to be limited and pay resell. Public school will get them which is fine if you live in nyc, cuz online will sell out in seconds

Back
Top Bottom