PSNY x Air Jordan 12

The shoes might be real but stain on the toe box don't belong there

I'm personally scared to order from stock x and goat
But I do have a bid on stock x from some cool grey 9's

not saying I would Never do so but there is something about these sites I don't like

Last edited:

To better illustrate my point here is what I am referring too on an official Nike photo of the PSNY. Every Nike Ive ever received the lace coming from the lateral side is on top of the lace coming from the medial side. In your case @gratefulkicks86  both shoes exhibit the medial lace coming over on top of the lace from the lateral. At some point the shoes were unlaced and relaced is all Im saying. I hope this helps @pacmagic2002.

^^ The right shoe (left side of pic) has medial over lateral around the P on the tongue. 

^^ The left shoe (right side of pic) has medial over lateral on the whole shoe with exception for the top lace right below the jumpman.
dude could wore them outside one time clean the bottoms and put em as deadstoc.

The shoes might be real but stain on the toe box don't belong there

I'm personally scared to order from stock x and goat
But I do have a bid on stock x from some cool grey 9's

not saying I would Never do so but there is something about these sites I don't like
I personally would stay away from Stock X.

Why did you have a bad experience buying or selling on stock x ?
fake_education is their authenticator and I've heard stories of people receiving "questionable" pairs from them.

Fake_education also took a pic of a wall full of Space Jam boxes for Stock X and there were some PK boxes mixed in there (had the tape over the hole on the front of the box and a PK account called him out on it)

Question for you all please, I finally after many many months got my pair of psny 12's and from StockX. They arrived yesterday and I was under the impression that the suede was top notch on these and the leather liner. They feel like a pair of $120 new balance x Colette MRT580 collab I got. Meaning, the suede doesn't have a soft touch, it doesn't brush back and forth and the toe boxes of the shoes are different shades of grey. I know StockX must be reputable, did I get a **** pair? Is this the nature of this shoe and I was just mislead or are my standards just way too high? I dont expect much from showing you the pics because it's more the feel of the shoe that is the issue to me rather than the look.Thanks fellas....[/quote]
Haven't pulled them out in a while so memory could be serving me wrong but I've always felt that these were more of a high quality nubuck instead of suede. Also, the inner liner feeling almost fabric like. Both pairs I copped directly from PSNY.

Just thought id mention this if you were expecting a hairy buttery suede.

Thanks everyone still going to return and try again as the toe box is ****** up regardless of the materials and they are allowing me to do it

Double 12 ovo white, double 12 ovo black, Double Jordan 1 royal through a restock under invitation and now that steal:

what a month damn!!!

Last edited:
jordan-12-bordeaux-psny-4.jpg

jordan-12-bordeaux-psny-1.jpg

jordan-12-bordeaux-psny-2.jpg

jordan-12-bordeaux-psny-3.jpg

jordan-12-bordeaux-psny-5.jpg

jordan-12-bordeaux-psny-6.jpg

jordan-12-bordeaux-psny-7.jpg

jordan-12-bordeaux-psny-8.jpg

jordan-12-bordeaux-psny-9.jpg

jordan-12-bordeaux-psny-10.jpg