PSNY x Air Jordan 12

so glad the resale trend one these are dipping so I can actually land a pair in peace
People realized having a 100 page thread on a shoe only makes it harder to get a shoe. Come saturday evening check ebay for resell prices.
mean.gif

Yea cause random armies kids wanna drop 300 plus tax on Jordan 12. Of course they are there for the flip

Last edited:
gonna try to cop to resell.

anyone know how to get into end's website? i couldnt when the yeezys dropped. so expecting the same this time around with these.

Anyone know what to expect on customs for ordering from End?  I've heard stories of varying rates, but would like a ballpark of what to expect.  (ordering to the States)

Anyone know what to expect on customs for ordering from End?  I've heard stories of varying rates, but would like a ballpark of what to expect.  (ordering to the States)
i think around $75. only thing i ever ordered over $200 from end was the yeezys and i got hit with a $50 customs bill for them (they were $215 on the site)

Last edited:
Poll :
You guys think these are gonna end up like Just Dons in the long run, or just like the Pinnacles ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom