PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Any one get the hat as well? I got lucky was sold out than randomly appeared back in stock.

Man are you kidding me did PSNY just drop or something because I see they put the product up on the jordan section now.

Last edited:

Nice pics man, repp'd.  

I wish I could have copp'd a pair today. I still can't believe everyone got through on SNKRS yet I have failed every time I tried to get through on every release.

Not going to pay resale on this one though, I'm sick of paying resale.
Same man... I always win with the Yeezy's honestly and kind of salty now since I always miss with things like this. (AJ1, Jus Don, OVO) Jordan doesn't love me. Last pick up I got was the 88 cement.

i believe it, but alp how the hell are you size 14?? that for reselling?
yea most likely, I sometimes take a 14 so I could get something rather then nothing. My guy in Europe ordered me a pair in a 13 which I will keep, but retail there is higher and I have to pay shipping so it's kinda pricey :smh:

How's the quality? And what's the material made from? I can't tell if it's suede or not.
quality is very good, quality control not 100% on my pair. I am pretty sure it is suede, a nice suede and leather sock liner is a nice touch

i believe it, but alp how the hell are you size 14?? that for reselling?
@alp fits a FSR

roll.gif

@alp fits a FSR

:rofl:
yea man, I rock an 11.5 to 14 :lol:

And few years back you couldn't be too picky at retail because shoes were truly limited, so you either had to deal with a big shoe sometimes or sell it. Got a few 14s in my collection, all of which are big on me

Easy on SNKRapp cos everyone was on ndc. Should pass just don's value 4-5 months from now, guaranteed. Public school is waaaaaay too underground compare to overrated releases like the OVO
I will bet money that these don't surpass Just Don's in 4-5 months from now.

How much u wanna bet is the question
I said in 4 to 5 months. However, I don't think they will ever surpass the Just Don's (Even though I prefer these more) 

Not worth betting for real though, I was just using it as a phrase tbh, poor choice of words in hind sight. 

I just don't see it happening.

No one cares about the 2s except Bibby. Just happened to be a Don C product that's why it rocketed to 1k.
Yeah I just think the uniqueness of what he did with the 2 is what makes it stand out.

I also think most people would agree that Don C > PSNY

Back
Top Bottom