PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Thats cool lol, I didn't think a 4 hour drive was to much. 

Edit: Nvm I see why people would think that would be lame. FWIW its New York lol, I made a trip out of it and met up with people after I copped em

Last edited:
Nike shipped 
pimp.gif

the most random clutch cop on SNKRS. Haven't got anything worthy since the Mirror Foams lol

I have to disagree. Not only did I put in wrong password but even fumbled trying to purchase and surprising still scored. Stupid luck was on my side
I put the wrong password in and it went to pending status right away, then maybe 5 mins later it told me I put the wrong password in and I had to start over.

It was a strange cop for me. Probably had something to do with the 72-10 XI's. Copped that on the ipad SNKRS earlier that morning. When the 12's went live, I hit Buy and it didn't even prompt me for a password. Just kept spinning for 40 seconds, I thought that was a bad sign and a lost cause at that point. Then it said we're looking for your size, don't exit. Then within 1 minute, the page went blank and said Got Em. 

Last edited:
they gave my boy the regular clear dover bag

That's too bad. 21M was giving out the PSNY bags with any shoe purchase seems like. Picked up my 72-10s from there and was pleasantly surprised to get the PSNY shopping bag. It's one of the high quality bags too, like SLP or LV.

I put the wrong password in and it went to pending status right away, then maybe 5 mins later it told me I put the wrong password in and I had to start over.
Same thing happpeneed to me. I that has happened several times, lol. I don't know why it doesn't recognize wrong password right away

Anyone else plan on actually wearing them  or is that just me ?  

I'm wearing mine. This was the only must get for me this year other than the Chicagos. I may have even paid resell once the prices dipped a little.

That's too bad. 21M was giving out the PSNY bags with any shoe purchase seems like. Picked up my 72-10s from there and was pleasantly surprised to get the PSNY shopping bag. It's one of the high quality bags too, like SLP or LV.
yea, I picked up two 72-10s from there and got the public school bag for each one

I think once 2016 hits with all the 12s droppIng that'll drive up the prices on these. They'll hit a low in s couple of weeks once everyone gets their pairs in. Then the prices will steadily rise. Seems to be the reoccurring theme for most limited releases lately.

I think once 2016 hits with all the 12s droppIng that'll drive up the prices on these. They'll hit a low in s couple of weeks once everyone gets their pairs in. Then the prices will steadily rise. Seems to be the reoccurring theme for most limited releases lately.
yea, but the recurring theme of nike restocking every release a million times might mess that up. We'll see with time what happens with these

Might sit in my pair for a min then. The stock seems relatively low on these and if they do restock it will be a tiny one

Market will be flooded this week and pairs will sel for $500 but prices will go up. Watch

I think its def random .. i went to my job because they have good internet speed .. i had my iphone with the sneakers app and an ipad with the NDC link and 2 tabs on my desk top with the NDC link .. when it went live i added an 8.5 on my ipad first then went to the snkrs app and added an 8.5 and LASTLY added an 8.5 and 8 on my desktop .. at 3:15 an 8.5 final added to my cart on my desktop which again was the last one i added from .. the ipad eventually gave me an error and the snkrs app i just cancelled out eventually

Back
Top Bottom