PSNY x Air Jordan 12

The xi won't make a difference because they are part of the 8 am drawing.

So once people enter they probably will jump right into the 12.

Good luck. Hopefully we all cook

just wanna see more pics of the clothes, shoes are dope but not $300 dope. scooped my braeburns for half that price 
laugh.gif

No more raffle. So this might increase our chances of cooking on these 12
smokin.gif

11s and these 12s are completely different releases. 11s wont be raffle because they have a billion pairs and dont wanna have a maroon repeat

Not sure why with the price and ashy look but I want these I can do so much damage in these. I looked up sneaker locater in Michigan and seen nothing. Does anyone know where these are going to drop at ?

Not sure why with the price and ashy look but I want these I can do so much damage in these. I looked up sneaker locater in Michigan and seen nothing. Does anyone know where these are going to drop at ?

Nike app(SNKRS)

11s and these 12s are completely different releases. 11s wont be raffle because they have a billion pairs and dont wanna have a maroon repeat

Hopefully neither are raffle so people have to choose which one to go for.

At first the 11 were announced as raffle.

Nike knows what the are doing with these recent releases. Start as raffle so bots can't snatch majority of the pairs. Then mass release the next day so everyone else can get a pair.

Nike also producing more pairs because of the holidays. All these retro sitting in stores will dry up in the new year.

Anyways hopefully the 11 and the $300 price tags on these keep people away :smokin

Hopefully neither are raffle so people have to choose which one to go for.

At first the 11 were announced as raffle.

Nike knows what the are doing with these recent releases. Start as raffle so bots can't snatch majority of the pairs. Then mass release the next day so everyone else can get a pair.

Nike also producing more pairs because of the holidays. All these retro sitting in stores will dry up in the new year.

Anyways hopefully the 11 and the $300 price tags on these keep people away :smokin

The price on these are not keeping ppl away, especially if it's limited. Resellers will be at full blown for these. That's y I prefer a raffle for these if it's limited

I was blesses with the tds and moon rocks. Hopefully this will be my last blessing for this year. Passing on the 11 to grab these.

Back
Top Bottom