PSNY x Air Jordan 12

you couldnt get these but think you gonna get yeezys????
roll.gif

Last edited:
I was at work and have all types of "exclusives"

it's all chance and luck anyway without connects

cute joke tho

My 11s came today.  So hopefully my 12s get here on friday.  I panicked when i ordered and did not choose express shipping on the 12s 
laugh.gif

mines just got delivered in a huge box from nike

they also threw in there Gold Gift card

Im gonna put some money on here and activate it then give to a family member 

wow these are fire in person 

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how these fit? Im a sz12 and lately some Jordans/Nike seem to fit .5" bigger. For example the Air force 1s i have to go .5" down to an 11.5. 

Its kinda of a waiting game right now for me. I know 600 is like the lowest at the moment but i know it can drop some more. The Supreme 5's for example they were 600+ now it dipped to around 4bills.

Its kinda of a waiting game right now for me. I know 600 is like the lowest at the moment but i know it can drop some more. The Supreme 5's for example they were 600+ now it dipped to around 4bills.

It all depends how many were made and if a lot of people want to part with them. They are way nicer shoes looks wise than Supreme's.

Supreme's retail prices were $198
PSNY were $300
Big difference in price so you can't compare aftermarket prices

UPS is toying with my emotions. They switched my delivery date from today to tomorrow. :stoneface:

California BTW. 
Yeah I'm in az and it was the 17th at the beginning but changed to 18th, Thursday, which is the day I get all my releases from Saturday's from Nike with their free shipping method.

Back
Top Bottom