PSNY x Air Jordan 12

A few people told me they run big, but I'd love to hear more opinions. I went a half size down myself. I have yet to get mine in though.
I feel like they run big - like Air Python big. I'm sort of between a 10.5 and an 11 but almost always fit best in an 11, I should have went 10.5 with these.

Well guys i finally pulled the trigger and went and paid resell. 
mean.gif

PSNY is really dragging this thing out to the max.  I'm not even the impatient type.  but at least send your customers some type of update....or respond to the emails.  something.

this is 2015.  it shouldnt take a week to process an order.  

(end rant)

PSNY is really dragging this thing out to the max.  I'm not even the impatient type.  but at least send your customers some type of update....or respond to the emails.  something.

(end rant)
Keep Hope Alive! LMAO. I honestly think they took vacation for the holidays. Or possibly waiting on another shipment.  I think they would have shipped if they were in stock. I don't think they have them physically in hand.

Last edited:
Mine have just landed. UPS didn't even knock [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] they slipping.

Last edited:

(end rant)

Keep Hope Alive! LMAO. I honestly think they took vacation for the holidays. Or possibly waiting on another shipment.  I think they would have shipped if they were in stock. I don't think they have them physically in hand.

All that is fine. But at least let your customers know wassup

just got my pair of ups, NOT IMPRESSED. Def gonna sell these or trade them. i prefer flint 12s over theres

im not a reseller, far from it. I have a career that keeps me paid. I just dont like ashy shoes

You not the only one so i'm not calling you out or anything Just saw a lot of post like that

my question is how does the shoe look different from the pics posted on sites and IG ?

Back
Top Bottom