PSNY x Air Jordan 12

well i be dammed, just got an email also & i ordered at 9:55 est

kept on refreshing until i saw sz 10 pop up 

Yeah was thinking of rocking an all black/grey look for these.  Need to go and do some clothes shopping soon.

Just got canceled notification from snkrs
frown.gif

How do you get a coupon from Nike? Just chat with a rep and complain?
Sorry to hear that man.

Man that really does suck people are getting cancelled, I don't understand why they oversell shoes. They should just make it cut off after they're sold out. Is it because if two people both check out at 8:59:59 then there is a tie? If so how do they decide who gets cancelled?

Reps can't do jack. I was really looking forward to these nice kicks but guess I'll have to move on.FFCKCKCKKK

Man that really does suck people are getting cancelled, I don't understand why they oversell shoes. They should just make it cut off after they're sold out. Is it because if two people both check out at 8:59:59 then there is a tie? If so how do they decide who gets cancelled?
Yea I don't get how they oversell shoes. The system should be able to know if there is no more stock. This is actually the first cancellation email I've ever received from Nike after years of ordering.

Yea I don't get how they oversell shoes. The system should be able to know if there is no more stock. This is actually the first cancellation email I've ever received from Nike after years of ordering.

I've had it happen a couple times. Rather strikeout release day. :frown:

You know what sucks too? Is that they're going to restock these mofo's and then everyone that got cancelled is going to be scratching their heads. I hate when that happens 
mean.gif

You know what sucks too? Is that they're going to restock these mofo's and then everyone that got cancelled is going to be scratching their heads. I hate when that happens :smh:

Folks who get cancelled on a limited release should get an access code for the next limited release.

Don't worry SNKRs guys us PSNY guys will start getting cancellation emails soon. We'll feel your pain soon enough.

It sucks. I wanted to rock these not sell them. May see if someone wants to trade for DB 13's. It was the release I was looking forward to.

Back
Top Bottom