PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Retail basically. It's a relative. And yeah. Everything matches on the box, insoles, etc..I just concerned because of the pull tag.

I copped 4 pairs of those via PSNY site and NDC and they look just like the ones I got.   I can tell you that unauthorized releases are really 1 to 1 with Nike Authentic pairs so it would be very difficult to distinguish between the two pairs.  I also don't remember having received a receipt from Nike Direct just the same invoice everyone receives from nike on every order which includes a return label.   Be wary that many unauthorized pairs come with a black and way confirmation page but it doesn't contain an order number or return label.
unauthorized.....u mean fake

unauthorized.....u mean fake

Answer something to me... If I sign a contract with Nike to manufacture some shoes and after fulfilling my contractual obligations I manufacture additional shoes but sell them myself are they fake? This is what's happening in many cases that people that work at those factories making shoes are making then and selling them on the side, hence, the term unauthorized.

Answer something to me... If I sign a contract with Nike to manufacture some shoes and after fulfilling my contractual obligations I manufacture additional shoes but sell them myself are they fake? This is what's happening in many cases that people that work at those factories making shoes are making then and selling them on the side, hence, the term unauthorized.

If these kicks are unauthorized. They are fake. And I'm pissed. I know for a fact that unauthorized/fake J's don't have that Nike direct smell, these do.

This is all new and interesting to me. I am sure Nike has some idea that this type of stuff goes on, so wouldn't they try to take back all the raw materials/designs once the official manufacturing numbers have been achieved?

This is all new and interesting to me. I am sure Nike has some idea that this type of stuff goes on, so wouldn't they try to take back all the raw materials/designs once the official manufacturing numbers have been achieved?
It is irrelevant if I know how the vendor of the material is.   

0ef75dfe_image.png

just bought a used pair for 375.  normally i am a 9.5, but got a 10.  these tts or they gonna fit big on me?

just bought a used pair for 375.  normally i am a 9.5, but got a 10.  these tts or they gonna fit big on me?
I'm a 9.5 but got lucky and copped a 10 from PSNY a while back. Remember the shoe is all sueded with a thick seamless lining in the inside so it won't feel to big. Just wear some Nike Elite or Jordan socks and you should be fine. I rock sneakers shields with all my shoes so going a size up is nothing for me.

Last edited:

I wear a size 9.5 in everything except 6s and 13s (size 9). I have size 9.5 PSNYs with sneaker shields and they fit perfect.

Back
Top Bottom