PSNY x Air Jordan 12

I was debating heading to NYC for the day and grab these, about 2 hours away, but I really can't find much info on them besides being the geo release. Did anyone know how the just don release went with geo? Do I have to be in the city like an adidas confirmed drop or near public school or one of the Nike stores? So many questions I don't know the answer to. I mean I'd make the most out of my trip to the city, but I would hate to be in the wrong location if they dropped.

I think you will most likely be majorly disappointed if you make a trip just for that shoe. You'd probably have a better chance just lining up at public school (assuming they are getting them).

Nike is treating us like mushrooms. Feeding us s*** and keeping us in the dark. Ppl probably already know where they are dropping and will be camped out. The other half will just spoof the location and steal the rest. Point if your not standing in correct part at exact time your sol.

I was debating heading to NYC for the day and grab these, about 2 hours away, but I really can't find much info on them besides being the geo release. Did anyone know how the just don release went with geo? Do I have to be in the city like an adidas confirmed drop or near public school or one of the Nike stores? So many questions I don't know the answer to. I mean I'd make the most out of my trip to the city, but I would hate to be in the wrong location if they dropped.
honestly its gonna be a "right place right time" kinda deal. psny doesnt even have an actual location. when they restocked on the greys they had a pop up for a month but that was awhile ago

Nike is treating us like mushrooms. Feeding us s*** and keeping us in the dark. Ppl probably already know where they are dropping and will be camped out. The other half will just spoof the location and steal the rest. Point if your not standing in correct part at exact time your sol.

Meanwhile, all other recent GR retros are going on deep discount... JB is trying to push consolation prizes on everyone, it seems.

Damn I thought I could just enter the Draw, catch my L and keep it moving.  I'm not doing a scavenger hunt.

Just receive a sms from nike, got to go on a location on paris to reserve a pair... no word if it will be a raffle after or a confirmed sell. They can keep their shoes grr

i got my citibike key ready to go for tomorrrow. is there any additional info on the release or just the pic on instagram from a couple days ago. i don't see anything on snkrs

:lol: a hunt in NYC. I'm too old for this ****. I'm going to be at work. Let the resellers have this one. With the way they are out here, someone is bound to get hurt.

Isn't there a way to spoof your longitude x latitude? Do they ship the shoes to you or do you have to pick them up??

I'm here in NYC for a couple days. Not familiar with the area at all. If anyone who is can help me identify any of the locations it would be greatly appreciated

Get on Google Maps tonight and start getting familiar with the city.
roll.gif

Hope one of the location is by Wall Street!

if your at the location and already got access, you can log off and log in via a different account? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
so those of us outside those cities can have access to the stupid hats but not the shoes?
laugh.gif
great

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom