PSNY x Air Jordan 12

I don't know if you guys talking to me about complaining, I'm saying ppl don't need to go through all this just to buy shoes

Agreed. I'm too old to jump through hoops. I'm certainly not taking the day off or running out of the office for a release this difficult. For these resellers that don't work, have at it.

what they saying about the release ? I cant read french
Some of them have multiple size...
mad.gif

Let's see if anyone laces me with Long and Lad like I did for some on the Don C's
Take the L because Nike is using augmented reality , you have to take a picture of something in the provided location to get the sneakers to pop up

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at people who think I can help them Jailbreak and spoof loc they phone in before they start dropping on Snkrs 
roll.gif

There's still a way to finesse. Ppl was doing it w/ the SBs that just dropped.
You can finesse it if you have a friend that went there. Maybe Nike will change it once again and make it a QR code , but your friend can just take a picture of the QR and send it to you.

laugh.gif

Sure buddy!!!

same way Adi Confirm doesn't work on Jailbroken phones!!

Never said it doesn't work on jailbroken phone. I implicated if you don't know how to jailbreak, you won't know how to hide your jailbreak from the app and I don't even have to jailbreak to spoof my location. Take the L ....
 ​

Last edited:
Why don't you just look into how the milan or paris drops went...

The science of time zones!

Back
Top Bottom