PSNY x Air Jordan 12

yeh i'm here in the middle of times square at work. hoping they stash them somewhere off the beaten path. like intrepid museum or middle of central park

Homies pic from Paris has the time around 14:00 which is like 2pm

Wonder if they drop the same in the USA

7am Jordan 2 PE dropped so far....

I'm surprised Jordan brand didn't release some garbage 12 color way today as well to try and pick up some money from the hundreds (thousands (?)) that are going to miss out on these :lol:

THANKS NIKE !!! PFF

what they saying about the release ? I cant read french

pretty sure all it says is that was a screen shot from some people selling their shoes... sizes are listed on those two posts, that the resellers have available. So a couple of those broskis have a bunch of sizes... probably brought the fam (and others) to help them buy em.

they're gonna sit.

12s are heavy and everyone apparently only wants boost.

I bid $350 on all 3 pairs...someone will bite.

yeh i got my greys from a desperate guy on ebay last Nov for 425 shipped. factor in taxes and shipping and he profited less than a hunnid

since these are only available in 3 total cities i'd imagine they are a bit more limited. who knows tho

Considered taking my lunch meeting in NYC on the off chance I get the info coming in or leaving but decided against it. Like others have said, buying shoes shouldn't be this much of a hassle and JB keeps wondering why it's losing market share to Adidas every quarter.

Considered taking my lunch meeting in NYC on the off chance I get the info coming in or leaving but decided against it. Like others have said, buying shoes shouldn't be this much of a hassle and JB keeps wondering why it's losing market share to Adidas every quarter.
So stupid to do something like this on a weekday too.

This is way worse then raffles even camp outs or that draw that Nike used to do
If something like happened a few years back I would be all over this now I could care less

If it's in my area I might go check it out
My problem is I don't have a iPhone only a iPad that works off wifi
Sp even if I was gun ho on this stupid idea I have to hope if I got there is a close wifi signal

Last edited:
If something like happened a few years back I would be all over this now I could care less

Sp even if I was gun ho on this stupid idea I have to hope if I got there is a close wifi signal
wait android users cant cop?

if you have a smart phone connect the iPad via internet sharing and you're connected wherever...

I have no clue whats up with these PSNY joints.. I come in this thread and it looks like riddles and Resident Evil on PS1
laugh.gif
.. this is why IDC about releases like this either.

I have no clue whats up with these PSNY joints.. I come in this thread and it looks like riddles and Resident Evil on PS1
laugh.gif
.. this is why IDC about releases like this either.
but you still came in here and Posted

so you care a little bit 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom