PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Supposedly the drop is gonna be reminiscent of the momofuku dunks where you had to scan an image....

I had no intention of buying, but wanted to see how this would work. My iPhone is jailbroken. I spoofed my location as being in Milan yesterday at 11pm PST (8am Milan). SNKRS never gave me a notification or anything. Is there a European version of SNKRS?

And no I won't help you jailbreak. Yes my jailbreak works and yes it's fully compatible with apps that try to detect it (Adidas Confirmed, etc).

I had no intention of buying, but wanted to see how this would work. My iPhone is jailbroken. I spoofed my location as being in Milan yesterday at 11pm PST (8am Milan). SNKRS never gave me a notification or anything. Is there a European version of SNKRS?

And no I won't help you jailbreak. Yes my jailbreak works and yes it's fully compatible with apps that try to detect it (Adidas Confirmed, etc).
you asking for help but then refuse to help anyone.

wow ... how do you ask for help but then refuse to help others?

anyone know if theyre selling any of the apparel at the stash spots too? just want the paris or milan tee 

you asking for help but then refuse to help anyone.
NT 
nthat.gif

but you had "no intention of buying", lol why would anyone go out of their way to help someone thats not even buying 

Back
Top Bottom