PSNY x Air Jordan 12

This is not a jailbreak forum. You wanna know, I'll point you in the direction, but I'm not going to clutter the thread with jailbreak talk.

if you were really that interested in helping you could have easily said people can PM you and you would help .. but you flat out refused to help period lol

Jesus, dude just asked a simple question about the snkrs app that has a either a yes or no answer and people get all butthurt cuz he wont show you a process that can potentially brick or mess up your phone and he doesnt wanna be responsible for that 

Last edited:
Jesus, dude just asked a simple question about the snkrs app that has a either a yes or no answer and ppl get all butthurt cuz he wont show you a process that can potentially brick or mess up your phone and he doesnt wanna be responsible for that 
Yes, thank you.

Jesus Chris some of you act like you're on your period.

THIS IS NOT A JAILBREAK THREAD.
nowhere in my post did I mention jailbreak lol. I'm saying if you have no intention on buying, why would people help you. Nothing to do with jailbreak, sounds like you're on your period. 

nowhere in my post did I mention jailbreak lol. I'm saying if you have no intention on buying, why would people help you. Nothing to do with jailbreak, sounds like you're on your period. 
It doesn't matter. It was a simple yes or no question. I'd rather have gotten no response from anyone. But since I said I wouldn't help somebody do something to their phones on a sneaker forum, everybody wants to get all up in arms about nothing.

if you were really that interested in helping you could have easily said people can PM you and you would help .. but you flat out refused to help period lol
Because I'm not interested in giving help on jailbreaking your phone. I'm not a developer. I'm not an iOS programmer. If you mess up, I'm not gonna be able to help you. So no, I'm not giving help on jailbreaking.

That should be more than enough response to all of you getting all pissy bout nothing.

Last edited:
it was not so much about people wanting the jailbreak method, it was the overall principle of you asking for help and denying help to others at the same time. Add to the fact that you had no intentions of buying. 
Uh yeah it was. The buying part, who cares. This isn't a raffle where I'm taking up spots or something.

Supposedly the drop is gonna be reminiscent of the momofuku dunks where you had to scan an image....
i thought this was the case too but from what I saw of the Milan and Paris drop, it looks like JB rented out warehouse spaces and had their employees sign people up for the sneakers.  

They didn't need to. That is exactly why everybody got all pissed off.
well the exact reason that people gave you crap about it was the main point you asked for help but won't give help. period. Stop thinking about jailbreaking 
laugh.gif
 no one cares

if its like that then its definitely gonna be somewhere downtown, probably near Soho - Tribeca, where the past nike popups / and public school pop ups have been.

Don't take my word for it, but its a really huge possibility

Last edited:
Jesus, dude just asked a simple question about the snkrs app that has a either a yes or no answer and people get all butthurt cuz he wont show you a process that can potentially brick or mess up your phone and he doesnt wanna be responsible for that 

LMAO at he doesn't wanna be responsible for messing up phones

NT on one today :rofl: get off that man meat tryna save him smh

if its like that then its definitely gonna be somewhere downtown, probably near Soho - Tribeca, where the past nike popups / and public school pop ups have been.

Don't take my word for it, but its a really huge possibility

^hypebeast/reseller central

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom