PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Haha man no one knew wtf they were doing. You know how sht like this goes - one person holds their phone up looking for that magic signal and everyone follows suit. I'm guessing if people were able to spoof their location and cop then the picture being displayed on our phones at the stash didn't really play into whether you got em or not

Yeh I'm 34 next week so I didn't exactly fit in w the demographic. I'll always like a clean pair of Nikes tho. I've got the greys and love them. Not crazy about the wheat but if I can turn them into the Bordeaux, olive or $$ I'm happy

mean.gif

I'm glad I was able to get the first pair it sounds like too much unecessary work [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Shout out to who got a pair though

this **** is too much...
You don't know what is too much until you've played Pokemon Go last summer on Grand Army Plaza (59th street and 5th ave) , like 200+ people ran inside central park at like 11 pm in an area that is pitch black to catch a Clefairy or 200+ people stopping traffic to catch a Charizard. I have footage of it and it was funny as fk.

Last edited:
Yeah those wheats are tough! Would like to grab at the $375-400 range....Or trade a pair of my royals later down the line lol

Does anyone know how many locations had these in Milan and Paris?

I thought it was one location in each city but NY had 3, so stock may not be as limited as first thought.

Back
Top Bottom