Psycho Chick Carves Name on Guy's Arm After One Night Stand

Damn.
smh.gif

lol by da way dude's shoulders look, i think she dyslexic....besides the point, am i da only one who think she look decent?

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

how the hell can you sleep through that lol

dude was gettin slashed up and was straight dreaming haha

laugh.gif
@ people saying they'd be pissed... 99% of people would have woke up during her first stroke ... and then proceeded to slap her @%#%@ and knock herout i got squeamish when i saw the slashes, like %%% how u sleep thru that ...

She'll get off easy like all women do in the court system, I'm sure part of the blame will be pinned on the guy.

*jamie foxx on autotune* blammmeee it on the aaaaaallllcccccooooohooooolllllll
laugh.gif
+$# man I would strangled that chick
laugh.gif

Dude must have been seriously knocked out drunk. (why else would he go home with that broad? she aint exactly a looker)

But if he was knocked out drunk, it begs the question...how did he even perform? If i was drunk enough to sleep through gettin cut up like that, i canguarantee my sidekick down below would not have been functioning.

I don't know 206. I get most of my drunkening in after the first nut (once the first blunt gets rolled ya know) so maybe he performed at the "tipsytop" of his game, theeeeeen got smashed theeeeeeeeen she did the Jet Grind Radio thing on him afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom