PUBLIX Deli subs are goat meal under $10.00

Publix Green Tea is BOGO this week

giphy.gif

Not gonna front.
I like subway.

The best sub I had was from this italian spot.
Jersey mikes is okay.

Does anyone make their own subs? If so, I wanna learn. How does one go about it?:nerd:

lived in WPB for a year..worked out of Canaveral..go to WMC every year..never had their subs..will go next time I'm down there

Not gonna front.
I like subway.

Jersey mikes is okay.

Does anyone make their own subs? If so, I wanna learn. How does one go about it?:nerd:

Hit up the deli and cop some cold cuts then yo pass thru the bakery and get some good French bread. Toppings are up to you.

Not gonna front.
I like subway.

Jersey mikes is okay.

IMO, the key is the roll and marinating the lettuce and onions in a good olive oil/herb mixture.

Subway is trash, jersey mikes is terrible, wawa is terrible, etc. etc. The best hoagies come from the little italian grocers/delis like you mentioned (primo is prob the best chain).

They introduced me to the greatness that is Gourmaise :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

They rly are down 4 alot too, I remember they let my dawg put plantains in his sub

Jersey mikes doesnt even distinguish between sharp and mild provolone, they just have one block of cheese that says 'provolone' on it.... Ok so their hoagies are maybe slightly better than subway, but thats not saying much....

ha..no but that's gotta be the most clutch convenience store in history..but it's not under a really bad hoagie category.l
Haha, it is very clutch. I have lived most of my life in the heart of wawa country (there are 3 within 2 miles of my house), and though it is convenient - the hoagies arent really good at all. They used to be better when they at least used amaroso rolls, but now they bake their own and the lunch meat quality isnt the greatest either.

I used to have wawa everday..coffee/breakfast is the best

but yeah I prefer a small mom and pop shop and primos is great..pricey but great..I like their cutlet sandwhiches the best

I worked at Publix in manufacturing. Their store brand products are better than most name brand products. We also got paid weekly.

Back
Top Bottom