Purchasing wholesale electronics from China based websites; Yay or Nay

Im bout to reup on some bluetooth stuff. anyone got any connects or other product for the low before i place this order? @DatZNasty
you been quiet. Hopefully that is a good thing

I think you need to get on these MoboBeats WH200s I posted here http://niketalk.com/t/579017/purcha...na-based-websites-yay-or-nay/90#post_19592211 They're the 2nd pair. Dude only gave me $30 per because I didn't go a big enough order, and I think there's even a domestic "wholesaler" doing it for 32$ per according to an eBay seller who has them that I asked about. Not sure how willing he is going to be give up his connect.

So you'd have to sell them for maybe $45 or $50 but I think you can justify it, very nice packaging, quality build, great sound, and 3.5 compability as well.

Don't know if you can get ay of the Photive brand ones or the Pyle's but those could sell for a nice price too, also great build and sound and even come with a hard case.

OBlanc's or the Wh200s probably sound the best out of all the bluetooth ones I have heard.

Last edited:

Im bout to reup on some bluetooth stuff. anyone got any connects or other product for the low before i place this order? @DatZNasty you been quiet. Hopefully that is a good thing
What have you been flipping lately? Any items out there with a lot of potential?

I have a feeling I could sell some of this stuff to some of the privately owned mini marts around my way.

I have a feeling I could sell some of this stuff to some of the privately owned mini marts around my way.

Thats what i been thinking about doing. i already have a good relationship with the one right near my crib.

What have you been flipping lately? Any items out there with a lot of potential?

Thats what i been doing and some small electronic stores and cell cell shops. I also set up shop at malls kiosk now! Free travel, Hit one city then another. Next week im going to set up in jacksonville, Florida

I only flip anything thats bluetooth. Speakers, headphones, bluetooths for cell phones, outside speakers, TV speaker bars etc

Im going to open a store this summer call "Superb Bluetooths"

Also I just got a huge shipment of these headphones below. I got about 250 of them in white, and a red color.paid pennies for them. Them joints thump hard with clear highs. Sound just as good as beat by dre

Last edited:
 Thats what i been doing and some small electronic stores and cell cell shops. I also set up shop at malls kiosk now! Free travel, Hit one city then another. Next week im going to set up in jacksonville, Florida

I only flip anything thats bluetooth. Speakers, headphones, bluetooths for cell phones, outside speakers, TV speaker bars etc

Also I just got a huge shipment of these headphones below. I got about 250 of them in white, and a red color.paid pennies for them. Them joints thump hard with clear highs. Sound just as good as beat by dre

View media item 1062656

i want in.. been here since the beginning of the thread, but nothing really popped off. Shoot me some info !! #nyc

- much luv, stay freshhh !! :smokin :smokin

You keep ignoring me bruh 
laugh.gif

PM'd you and asked you're buying from. What's good trying to start this up...

It's actually a great idea, thanks for the push I needed to reach out to the contacts I have in the sweat shops over in the motherland.. I'll let you guys know how it pans out.

Where are you getting them? I'd love to start doing this. 
How much for a swipe @Superb ?
i want in.. been here since the beginning of the thread, but nothing really popped off. Shoot me some info !! #nyc

- much luv, stay freshhh !!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

You keep ignoring me bruh 
laugh.gif

PM'd you and asked you're buying from. What's good trying to start this up...
Don't bother with him he's a fraud based off all the lies he's told on this board.
Sorry guys just noiticed the replies.

What I did this time was buy some bulk wholesale pallets for all goodies. I dont want to give away my connect but you can search on google for bulk wholesale pallets such as this one http://liquidationcloseouts.com

and http://www.hjcloseouts.com

I sold most of the headphones to some party stores and other local stores. I got a good connection and friendship with alot of business owners so they take my goods off my hands for me fast. The faster i get it off, the faster i can make a profit and faster i can reup...

Now the headphones I  only made like $15 profit on each one but I profited over $5000 in a week just off those..

there was other stuff on  the pallet that I sold on ebay, lots of loose stuff but the main thing i was after was the headphones..

All in all that pallet of goods got me pushing close to $8500 profit or so.

Last edited:
Just wanted to pass along this website I stumbled upon. It might help some of you out determining which items are popular on ebay.

http://www.watchcount.com/

Anyone else having success buying wholesale and selling on ebay? I've been wanting to get into it as a side hustle, but still hesitant. A friend recommended workout dvds which seem to have a good profit margin.

Y'all still out her flourishing? I found a new resource I want to try out to see if I can really get into this heavy

Back
Top Bottom