Purple Rain Appreciation Vol: I never meant to cause you any sorrow......

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I Would Die 4 You is piff. IDC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SMH i'm leant now, and was thinkin' this was going to be a Beans and Buns appreciation post, but the Purple One is always appreciated. Great album and the best music themed movie ever.

SMH i'm leant now, and was thinkin' this was going to be a Beans and Buns appreciation post, but the Purple One is always appreciated. Great album and the best music themed movie ever.

Seriously I was just listening to this in the car.
pimp.gif

The best album ever IMO. The Beautiful Ones, Computer Blue and Purple Rain... this is classic sh!@.

Seriously I was just listening to this in the car.
pimp.gif

The best album ever IMO. The Beautiful Ones, Computer Blue and Purple Rain... this is classic sh!@.

One of, if not the very first albums ever heard as a small child

I used to listen to this all night long on my tape player with the auto-reverse feature

I even had recharable batteries

Purple rain= GOAT song I wish I Wrote it

One of, if not the very first albums ever heard as a small child

I used to listen to this all night long on my tape player with the auto-reverse feature

I even had recharable batteries

Purple rain= GOAT song I wish I Wrote it

Yes.

I recently rediscovered "Take Me With U". Been bumping it crazy.

"I Would Die 4 U" is epic.

I never really liked "When Doves Cry" that much though. Go figure.

Yes.

I recently rediscovered "Take Me With U". Been bumping it crazy.

"I Would Die 4 U" is epic.

I never really liked "When Doves Cry" that much though. Go figure.

Prince is that dude no doubt and no contrary opinion of his greatness over here...

...but his Super Bowl performance on the same level as MJ's in 9-3? Naaaaaawww.

My dude Mike just stood there...

...like, he just stood there on the biggest stage and made you wait - and you know what? We all patiently waited.

His halftime performance in '93 had more ratings than the game itself (and that record still stands to this day)...

...Prince is that N' too though, don't get me to lyin'.

Prince is that dude no doubt and no contrary opinion of his greatness over here...

...but his Super Bowl performance on the same level as MJ's in 9-3? Naaaaaawww.

My dude Mike just stood there...

...like, he just stood there on the biggest stage and made you wait - and you know what? We all patiently waited.

His halftime performance in '93 had more ratings than the game itself (and that record still stands to this day)...

...Prince is that N' too though, don't get me to lyin'.

Very appreciated...I bet I could go over my pops house next Saturday morning and I bet he will be playing this album....also Erotic City is my jam too

Very appreciated...I bet I could go over my pops house next Saturday morning and I bet he will be playing this album....also Erotic City is my jam too

One of the ever greatest albums ever. I didn't care for "Computer Blue" but the rest was pure piffscale.

Movie had terrible acting and plot, but it's a must watch anyway.

One of the ever greatest albums ever. I didn't care for "Computer Blue" but the rest was pure piffscale.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Computer blue is ill especially the guitar solo
pimp.gif

Everybody what are your best or favorite prince album? Sign Of the times is straight crack
sick.gif
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Computer blue is ill especially the guitar solo
pimp.gif

Everybody what are your best or favorite prince album? Sign Of the times is straight crack
sick.gif
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

When The Kid came up on stage and threw salt all over Morris Day's game by playing The Beautiful Ones to Appolonia. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I +%%$*%* love that song. 

When The Kid came up on stage and threw salt all over Morris Day's game by playing The Beautiful Ones to Appolonia. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I +%%$*%* love that song. 

Back
Top Bottom