Pusha T

That production on who I am was godly, but was wasted bad, amazing hook, pusha lyrics was good too, should had just made it a pusha only track smh

Last edited:
Who I Am coulda been a banger, should have put Raekwon on it too. I can only listen to Push on there. I enjoy 2 Chainz turn up music but I'm not tryna hear him on a joint with Push like that

Mano be making dope beats, How It Feel for Big Sean is crazy too, I'd like to hear more joints with him and Push

Last edited:
Album is crazy. Only two things I'm not feeling are Sean & Future's features.

Other than that he WON. I've waited for damn near a decade for this, I'm happy for buddy. :pimp:

Didn't think I'd like Numbers On the Board more now than when it came out. Such a dope song. One thing i always liked about Pusha T (and Malice) is how precise they are with their words

Didn't think I'd like Numbers On the Board more now than when it came out. Such a dope song. One thing i always liked about Pusha T (and Malice) is how precise they are with their words
Yeah, Danny Brown and Chief Keef should take some notes.

I always run this song back when I'm in the whip

Definitely threw shade when this first came out but the minimalism of that beat is the best back drop for the lyrical heat. My Nikka said "dont let your side ******** settle in/ might have to head but you Evelyn"-pusha scrunch face eghck everytime I hear that line

Pretty good considering I couldn't find it each time I went to target to pick up something this week

Unpolished, unapologetic
This cocaine cowboy pushed it to the limit
You thought Tony in that cell would've made us timid
We found his old cell, *****, we searchin' through the digits
Anything Spanish, got me speaking Spanglish
Money universal, that's the only language
The dream ain't die, only some real ******We was born to mothers who couldn't deal with us
Left by fathers who wouldn't build with us
I had both mine home, let's keep it real ******My better half chose the better path, applaud him
Younger brother me a spoiled child, I fought him
I heard that the Devil's new playground is boredom
The California top just falls back like autumn
And they say I'm on the verge of winning
I claim victory when Malice on the verge of sinning
Old habits die hard
That rainy day bag buried in the backyard
It's heaven for a hustler, no graveyards
Cause stand up ****** don't lie on no floors
Much rather burn us, ashes to ashes
Mix us with the powder, sell us to the masses
We gon' keep it tight, rip it off the plastic
Now you celebrate ************* raise your glasses

sick.gif

Both Pusha T and Danny Brown sold more than Soulja Boy, who had the Interscope machine behind him forcing his singles in like the top 50 on the charts. LOL

Last edited:
I know, just referencing how funny it is, especially since Soulja Boy had all that promo back in 09/10

Wait, Danny Brown and Souja Boy put out albums last week? Them _'s got zero buzz.

I need to hear him and Kendrick do some more joints together. Nosetalgia is so hard.

lmaoooooo no, that was Soulja Boy's 09/10 album :lol: Dude can't put an album out now, that's why he's released like 24 mixtapes in the past two years. Had no idea Danny Brown's album was out til I was looking for Pusha T's. Copped. It's nice

Yall laughing at danny brown for only selling 15 k but if im correct isnt he indie, if so he winning.

Back
Top Bottom