Pusha T

vasquez avy and he just called this !@#%+ a gump... i know where you're from haha

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

i just hope he can come up with better punchlines that don't involve coke...
But you PUSHA C
laugh.gif
 ... I feel you though even though I am in love w/ the "When the kilos came we gave you Bobby Brown jaw"
pimp.gif

I like the fact that 'Ye made son rewrite *#%+ until it was good enough .. I guess that's the purpose of "good music".

man i made this sn in 02 when i was deep on the drug/gangster tip lmao i've since grown out of strictly cocaine raps

vasquez avy and he just called this !@#%+ a gump... i know where you're from haha

But you PUSHA C
laugh.gif
 ... I feel you though even though I am in love w/ the "When the kilos came we gave you Bobby Brown jaw"
pimp.gif

I like the fact that 'Ye made son rewrite *#%+ until it was good enough .. I guess that's the purpose of "good music".

man i made this sn in 02 when i was deep on the drug/gangster tip lmao i've since grown out of strictly cocaine raps

It's easy to tell the superior rapper his verse wasn't good enough given content and flow. Especially since it aint the superior rapper's song.

It's easy to tell the superior rapper his verse wasn't good enough given content and flow. Especially since it aint the superior rapper's song.

But you PUSHA C
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I feel you homie .. You should have came out w/ Cocaine City DVD's then.  

Tre - I didnt even look @ it from that angle.  Thats definitely what he was doing .. Figured !#@@ , you better be raw , cause I'm ('Ye) finna leak pictures of my schwammy on the net soon. 

I just want to see PushaT get busy .... Son been nice.  "Go back to wearin' knock offs / haha Knock it off / Neiman, shop it off"

But you PUSHA C
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I feel you homie .. You should have came out w/ Cocaine City DVD's then.  

Tre - I didnt even look @ it from that angle.  Thats definitely what he was doing .. Figured !#@@ , you better be raw , cause I'm ('Ye) finna leak pictures of my schwammy on the net soon. 

I just want to see PushaT get busy .... Son been nice.  "Go back to wearin' knock offs / haha Knock it off / Neiman, shop it off"

Originally Posted by TheHype

Originally Posted by dreClark

Nobody ever said Cons or GLC were wack, y'all just reading what y'all want to read.

The fact is Push's situation and GLC/Cons's situation are verrrrry different.

Push is getting this push (pardon the pun) for a reason, as my man Steve alluded to.
BWahajflas;jsdf 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
EFFF YALL N'S!!

Originally Posted by TheHype

Nobody ever said Cons or GLC were wack, y'all just reading what y'all want to read.

The fact is Push's situation and GLC/Cons's situation are verrrrry different.

Push is getting this push (pardon the pun) for a reason, as my man Steve alluded to.
BWahajflas;jsdf 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
EFFF YALL N'S!!

I think the Pusha T Kanye thing is going to go the same route as Cassidy and swizz beatz run. Crazy punchlines, crazy beats, one good album, but if the exposure isnt there its going to get old quick. Besides there are but only so many coke metaphors.

I think the Pusha T Kanye thing is going to go the same route as Cassidy and swizz beatz run. Crazy punchlines, crazy beats, one good album, but if the exposure isnt there its going to get old quick. Besides there are but only so many coke metaphors.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Cassidy never had a good album.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

illwill8710 wrote:

Add to the fact that Push has WAY more depth than Cass.
Terrible comparison son.

illwill8710 wrote:

Add to the fact that Push has WAY more depth than Cass.
Terrible comparison son.

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

*listens to Ye and Pusha on Hot97*

I'm not worried about anything.

Push-ton-key is still in the building. And will remain.

Dipset, you're a clown comparing Push to GLC and Cons.

My bad, your right
grin.gif

You're a !%%$%+ gump yo.

Micheal Cena lookin' mothatrucka'...

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

*listens to Ye and Pusha on Hot97*

I'm not worried about anything.

Push-ton-key is still in the building. And will remain.

Dipset, you're a clown comparing Push to GLC and Cons.

My bad, your right
grin.gif

You're a !%%$%+ gump yo.

Micheal Cena lookin' mothatrucka'...

its crazy to see so many people not support pusha. he worked hard and deserves to be where he is right now. coke or no coke rap.

its crazy to see so many people not support pusha. he worked hard and deserves to be where he is right now. coke or no coke rap.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Since alot people aren't familiar w/ push he has pretty good appeal himself he will be straight....like dude flow is very good. W/ kanye's creative direction he will be even better. Push has his own lane and I doubt he's willing to vary out of that too much...it'll work...

Cosign...

He'll be fine...

Plus the production from Ye and he still has his ties to Pharrell...

Push is in a good place right now...

These two fellas just about summed it up. Push is good (no pun intended) He not only has a solid cult fan base, but is snowballing with popularity as of late. 

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Since alot people aren't familiar w/ push he has pretty good appeal himself he will be straight....like dude flow is very good. W/ kanye's creative direction he will be even better. Push has his own lane and I doubt he's willing to vary out of that too much...it'll work...

Cosign...

He'll be fine...

Plus the production from Ye and he still has his ties to Pharrell...

Push is in a good place right now...

These two fellas just about summed it up. Push is good (no pun intended) He not only has a solid cult fan base, but is snowballing with popularity as of late. 

:smh: hes never going to blow. I wonder if its his work ethic or he's just too smart to play stupid. Whatever it is its holding him back

i always liked the clipse

but out of all this solo work this is his best track

i dont care what anyone else says

Honestly, after three Clipse albums, all those mixtapes and features, I think I'm good on any new Pusha music. What other ways is to there to rhyme about coke?

"New God Flow" was nice but ...I dunno. It's not '05, seeing Pusha's name on a tracklisting isn't a WOW thing anymore. For me at least.

Back
Top Bottom