Pusha T

Have only listened to Numbers On The Board, Nosetalgia, and that Chris Brown song one, when they all first came out. Can't wait to cop this. I've been listening to various Clipse/Re-Up Gang songs recently, and almost forgot how much of a fan I was of Pusha T & Malice. Would be nice if Ab-Liva could drop a full length project...

Just got that CDQ

tumblr_m2wdeye8qk1qe25w3o1_500.gif

:rofl:

Can't stop listening to Numbers On The Boards, that sample and beat is too perfect. How it cuts off before the full audience cheer is a great touch.

Not bad at all. I've had Hold On on repeat since I first heard it.
Has some :smokin production on there too.

Got the hard copy with the barcode cover today, it's a little low key, all white accept for the barcode and a basic poster/tracklist inside

This album is real, I liked it a lot. I respect the fact that he had a bunch of hits from the "wrath of cain" and didn't put it on the album. He did his thing on the album

Big Sean and his struggle bars :smh:

I think he's a decent lyricist, but when I listen to him I wonder how in the heck did he get a record deal...from the struggle flow to his voice

I think he's a decent lyricist, but when I listen to him I wonder how in the heck did he get a record deal...from the struggle flow to his voice

Yeah, he's trying to be different by rapping off beat, and it just sounds horrible.

album drops tuesday right?

all ive been hearing is positive reviews ill support.

only stuff ive heard so far is things they have played on Sirius

wow, the album is hard.
eek.gif
  I wasn't even really anticipating this joint.  I thought I was listening to Betha again on that joint with Kelly Rowland 
pimp.gif

Push got some of the best beats of the year on here

King Push, Hold On, Suicide, Nosetalgia and Numbers On The Board are all immaculate

Hold On might be favorite though, this ***** Hudson Mohawke channelled prime Just Blaze on that ****.

Last edited:
Push got some of the best beats of the year on here

King Push, Hold On, Suicide, Nosetalgia and Numbers On The Board are all immaculate

Hold On might be favorite though, this ***** Hudson Mohawke channelled prime Just Blaze on that ****.

And S.N.I.T.C.H.'s beat ain't too shabby either.

You know that Hudson Hohawke's as far away from a ***** as you can get, right? :lol:

Yea the S.N.I.T.C.H beat is cool but I don't like Pharrell's more orchestral beats compared with his synth/keyboard joints Suicide compared to S.N.I.T.C.H for ex.

:lol: I know Hudson Mohawke is a white guy from Scotland, point is he's fire.

Last edited:

Bruh, I finally listened to his full verse on "Who I am" after skippin it for the past 2 days, so much dissappointment. :smh:

Dude forreal said
***** I'm feeling like a grown *** lil' boy, na na na na na
:stoneface:

I legit got mad after that bar because it was so damn bad, nobody in the studio stopped him and said "Aye that sounds dumb as ****"?

*End rant.

this album is too tough..
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i honestly think i'll never get tired of hearing that boy Push talk that ****.

Bruh, I finally listened to his full verse on "Who I am" after skippin it for the past 2 days, so much dissappointment. :smh:

Dude forreal said
***** I'm feeling like a grown *** lil' boy, na na na na na
:stoneface:

I legit got mad after that bar because it was so damn bad, nobody in the studio stopped him and said "Aye that sounds dumb as ****"?

*End rant.

dudes didnt come proper at all for pusha :smh: pusha shouldnt have even put them on the album tbh I LOVE THE SONG THOUGH but still :smh:

Back
Top Bottom