Pusha T

Intro

pimp.gif

Album gonna fizzle out quick like MCHG...I can only listen to this type of flow for a while until I'm tired of it.

It lacks substance. 

Album gonna fizzle out quick like MCHG...I can only listen to this type of flow for a while until I'm tired of it.

It lacks substance. 

Speaking of albums that make me tired

This has the same amount of substance as any Clipse/Pusha related project so I'm not sure what you were looking for.

Last edited:

It lacks substance. 

I gotta agree some songs are growing on me and ones i liked earlier i no longer wanna hear...... overall very underwhelming its more fillers on this album than good work :smh:

king Push & 40 acres only two songs i cant see me getting tired of

Last edited:

KRIT's mixtape >> anything else released this year. This album is dope for the most part though. Still hate that song with Future the most

:smh:

This is the second time you've said this, you're out of your got damn mind b.

Push-Ton-Key's verse's on there are too nasty, listen to this song while you're working out and tell me you don't zone out an get that extra push.

No pun.
Pusha did his thing no doubt, but that chorus.... I cant get with it. I cant get with Future's T-pain sounding **** anyway. 

King Push >>>> 

song is in my gym rotation

He doesn't sound like T-Pain though...

I bought Lord Willin' when I was in 6th grade :lol: I'm 23 now. Only album I've bought twice because I cracked my first copy.

Same exact thing here, Pops copped me the explicit version and we kept that "Cot Damn" & "Comedy Central" on repeat with the windows rolled down, felt like the man :pimp:

Them n_'s polluted my head at a young age, I Ain'tEmmmKnowIt;

I'M YO PUSHA :pimp:

Last edited:
Okay who produced "Suicide"? Ugh :x :x :x

Edit: Just read the wiki. Skateboard P :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Clipse fans, I recommend you guys listen to their Exclusive Audio Footage album from '97 before Lord Willin'. Malice sounds just like Malice, but Pusha's voice sounds like he hadn't gone through puberty yet. :lol: All Neptunes beats too. :pimp:

Clipse fans, I recommend you guys listen to their Exclusive Audio Footage album from '97 before Lord Willin'. Malice sounds just like Malice, but Pusha's voice sounds like he hadn't gone through puberty yet. :lol: All Neptunes beats too. :pimp:

Malice RIPPED that whole project. :x :pimp:

" i got you my N hold on..."

One of my favorite songs of the album. After a couple of listens this is a very solid album. If i were to rank it amongst albums that dropped this year, i would have to say this is the best hip hop albums.

still need those 3 clipse fitteds
nerd.gif
I have 1 of them
This in a 7 1/4 
nerd.gif
. Commonwealth ones right?

Album of the year just as I expected from Pusha. Not one bad song on the album imo just wish 2 Chainz and Big Sean weren't on Who I Am but I still mess with the track. 

My deluxe edition that I ordered from Mass Appeal just showed up but I ordered a size S shirt and they sent me a L 
mean.gif

Last edited:
hit my boost if anyone wants to sell the poster from the Mass Appeal deluxe pack.

I loved the art work direction here, the promo stuff like this and the cooking spoons adds to it. :pimp:

Maybe it's just me but I was always more of a Malice fan then Pusha but when "Hell Hath No Fury" and "Re-Up Gang" volumes started coming out, that's when I started to notice Pusha... ****** in here got me looking for my "Lord Willin" cd in the house right now, lol

still need those 3 clipse fitteds :nerd: I have 1 of them
This in a 7 1/4 :nerd: . Commonwealth ones right?

Album of the year just as I expected from Pusha. Not one bad song on the album imo just wish 2 Chainz and Big Sean weren't on Who I Am but I still mess with the track. 

My deluxe edition that I ordered from Mass Appeal just showed up but I ordered a size S shirt and they sent me a L :smh: .

im jealous mine didnt show up yet im botta head out too i wanna wear it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom